my balanced beta-22
Jul 16, 2010 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

alota

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello head-fiers, the construction of my balanced beta-22 is finished.
the amplifier has been built by my friend eduardo cruz from atelier audio in lisbon.
my english is very horrible(my wife and google translator help me) but i would like to share with you the final result of my amplifier.
the toroidal are two nuvotem/talema 160VA, dact balanced stepped audio attenuator, only one case(hifi 2000 serie pesante) modified, nichicon muse capacitors, power cables from anti-cables, balanced and shielded cables from vandenhul and most of the components from amb of course.
regards
aldo

Jul 16, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #3 of 50

Quote:
That looks like a very professional build. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy every moment of listening to it!

thank you
dt880smile.png

aldo

Jul 16, 2010 at 8:42 PM Post #5 of 50
That is a very clean, good-looking build! The Beta22 is one of the finest amps out there and I hope you enjoy it! Please post again with your impressions!

Also, if your friend is willing to build amps for others, you might want to post his contact information - I imagine that others across the pond would be interested in his fine work.

Jul 16, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #6 of 50
Very clean looking build!  How much did it cost you to have it built including parts?

Jul 16, 2010 at 8:55 PM Post #7 of 50
Very nice looking Beta22. I would love to own one some day. I am sure it will bring you much enjoyment. Congrats
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #10 of 50
It is beautiful!!  When you get tired of it send it to me in the US!!  You guys already won the World Cup so that seems fair to me.

Keith

Jul 17, 2010 at 4:34 AM Post #13 of 50

Quote:
It is beautiful!!  When you get tired of it send it to me in the US!!  You guys already won the World Cup so that seems fair to me.

Keith

biggrin.gif
Please could someone explain to Americans once and for all that PORTUGAL AND SPAIN ARE NOT THE SAME screw*** COUNTRY.... and by the way, Alota is an Italian living in Portugal.
Parabéns Alota

Jul 17, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #15 of 50
hello and many thanks for all(special thanks to massimiliano and rui)
the builder is a very special person. your name is eduardo cruz from lisbon(mail: atelieraudio@clix.pt)
the final cost of this amplifier: € 2200.
aldo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back