My Apologies. Please read.
Apr 24, 2011 at 1:51 PM Post #50 of 123
Hi, send an email about the wires that i ordered since few weeks backs. Still no reply on updates of shipment or any sort.
I have also sent PM.

Please get back to me.Thanks

Apr 27, 2011 at 3:00 PM Post #51 of 123
hi craig YGM about ETA on order?
maybe I suggest, you can have a deli style order # thing, like if i knew i was order #50 and that your site said you just completed #45 i'd know its coming up. but with no response i worry in the back of my mind that my item was lost or never put in the 'system'.. maybe that'd take too much manpower though, i know it is a small biz

Apr 28, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #52 of 123
Hey Andrew,

Unfortunately I can't give you a status without your name or email address. Shoot me a PM or an email to custserv@whiplashaudio.com with that information and I will look it up for you.

Thanks,
Mike.

May 5, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #57 of 123
Hey! Craig is here, we are working on getting current orders out and also developing a few new products etc. I believe I have replied to everyone so far, and as far as I know Craig has also replied to just about everyone up to this point.

May 5, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #58 of 123

Quote:
Hey! Craig is here, we are working on getting current orders out and also developing a few new products etc. I believe I have replied to everyone so far, and as far as I know Craig has also replied to just about everyone up to this point.

No PM and No email from Craig, still waiting the response about my order,Could you please reply my pm or email about my ordered.Thanks!

May 5, 2011 at 5:20 PM Post #59 of 123

Quote:
No PM and No email from Craig, still waiting the response about my order,Could you please reply my pm or email about my ordered.Thanks!

Quote:

Also waiting to hear anything.  Sorry to post publicly like this, but I've sent at least 3 emails asking when he thinks he'll be able to fix the mistake from my first order (TWcu w/balanced Hirose connector, I received a right angle neutrik).  Dying to get this back asap to finally try out my new balanced amp!!!

thanks,
andrew 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back