MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones
Aug 9, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #1,025 of 5,796
  Oh i was looking at the product pages. Thanks!! Hope we made it in time...

My guess would be yes, at least we were the first ones posting here
wink.gif

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #1,027 of 5,796
Thanx for the direction.

regarding concerns of making it in the 1st set...

Well, they'll upgrade everyone that wants it. Only question is if there will be a price alteration after 40. And if there is, I can't imagine it will go to a prohibitive amount.

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #1,029 of 5,796
Thanx for the direction.

Well, they'll upgrade everyone that wants it. Only question is if there will be a price alteration after 40. And if there is, I can't imagine it will go to a prohibitive amount.

Yeah I think they said they'll assess their costs after the 40 upgrades. Who knows, maybe it'll end up even cheaper for those who upgrade later
wink.gif
just kidding.

Aug 9, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #1,032 of 5,796
Idle chatter while we wait for word from on high: who is opting for the blue, and who is sticking with red? I think I like my OG red, personally.

I  have the closed set and will most likely do a full upgrade. Although I am contemplating on moving over to the open Flow. Have a meet in Chicago which will have both the open and closed Ether's, will decide then...

Aug 9, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #1,035 of 5,796
  I  have the closed set and will most likely do a full upgrade. Although I am contemplating on moving over to the open Flow. Have a meet in Chicago which will have both the open and closed Ether's, will decide then...

I've also been debating a switch, actually, but, in my case, going the other way...I'd prefer to keep my open, because I'm not too keen on the idea of closed headphones when I'm working home alone during the day, but, I've had my wife working home as well a little more frequently these past few months, and she tends to find the open to be a bit distracting if I'm listening while we're both working.  Not sure which way to go as of yet.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back