MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar Magnetic Flagship from MrSpeakers
Aug 19, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #288 of 4,813
If only I had the money, these things look frigging amazing! *drools*

Aug 19, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #289 of 4,813
Hmm what gives me hope, is how amazing the EC will sound when driven by a GMB and a LC. The end of the month can not get here fast enough.

Aug 19, 2015 at 11:29 PM Post #290 of 4,813
I bet this is an amazing phone and have been on the edge of my seat anxious to place an order. I probably would've purchased already but feel like it's a little soon. My credit card bill would come before they ship in October which would feel like ouch with no Vaseline! It would be nice to at least be enjoying the phones when I pay the bill. Hmmmm....
Anxious!

Aug 20, 2015 at 12:16 AM Post #291 of 4,813
I just got my LCD-X's and now I'm thinking I need to pay very close attention to the new impressions of the ETHER-C and try to find out if its a worthwhile swap.  I tried the regular ETHER at the SF meetup and was quite impressed, but I didn't have my LCD-X's to do a comparison at that time. But the airy, detailed sound and it's incredible weight savings certainly is appealing. 

Aug 20, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #292 of 4,813
  I just got my LCD-X's and now I'm thinking I need to pay very close attention to the new impressions of the ETHER-C and try to find out if its a worthwhile swap.  I tried the regular ETHER at the SF meetup and was quite impressed, but I didn't have my LCD-X's to do a comparison at that time. But the airy, detailed sound and it's incredible weight savings certainly is appealing. 

I think we need to bring the greater SF Bay contingent down to San Diego for a headphone and beer slumber party at the Mr. Speakers' factory to hear the Ether C.  Dan, you've met most of us, whatcha think?  Wait, you've met most of us, I can guess what you think.  Hmmm, back to the drawing board for plan B....

Aug 20, 2015 at 1:09 AM Post #293 of 4,813
I think we need to bring the greater SF Bay contingent down to San Diego for a headphone and beer slumber party at the Mr. Speakers' factory to hear the Ether C.  Dan, you've met most of us, whatcha think?  Wait, you've met most of us, I can guess what you think.  Hmmm, back to the drawing board for plan B....

No can do. Told me he's busy working on the ECC prototype. ETHER Carbon Compact.

Yes I'm joshing but knowing Dan, he's up to no good.

Aug 20, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #294 of 4,813
  What if I pre-order........and then a semi-open version is announced third week of October that blows away the C?

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!  
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back