MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Feb 2, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #5,476 of 9,071
White, aluminum silver or gold for me
smily_headphones1.gif

With Diamonds. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 2, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #5,477 of 9,071

With Diamonds. 
biggrin.gif

This gives me an idea. Dan should just make everyone happy by making a headphone with everybody's design ideas. One cup will be matte black with flames the other cup would be silver and gold camo pattern with encrusted diamonds. Finally headband will be hydro dipped in an exotic wood pattern.

Yeah I know what you are all thinking, hydro dipping rubber is absurd. Though I am pretty sure everyone would be happy with the look.

Feb 2, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #5,479 of 9,071
Platinum.

Feb 2, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #5,480 of 9,071
  This gives me an idea. Dan should just make everyone happy by making a headphone with everybody's design ideas. One cup will be matte black with flames the other cup would be silver and gold camo pattern with encrusted diamonds. Finally headband will be hydro dipped in an exotic wood pattern.

Yeah I know what you are all thinking, hydro dipping rubber is absurd. Though I am pretty sure everyone would be happy with the look.

Ok, Eeeeuuuuuwwwww...

Feb 3, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #5,482 of 9,071
I'd like to see a chocolate brown shade, or even a burnt copper finish would be cool...

Black should be a standard choice after the deep red model for sure.
Thing is I have three pairs of phones and they are all black, so would like a bit of colour on my next pair of headphones I purchase (and the Alpha Dogs are in the running to be that next pair).

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #5,486 of 9,071
I dunno, pretty hard to top the classic "bleeding ears" Mad Dog logo.
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #5,489 of 9,071
If that's what you want, it's just a paint job.  Contact Mr. Speakers and see if Dan will ship you a set of ear cups, take them to a custom automotive paint shop and have them detailed to your hearts content, ship them back to Dan and get your custom painted Alpha Dogs put together and sent to you.  I'm sure they would work something out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back