MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Aug 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #93 of 9,071
Quote:
The Alpha Dog is, to my ears, the best sounding fully closed headphone I have here--and I have a lot of headphones here.

Both you and member Greed hint at greatness. Both of you rock the Fostex TH900. Really? After demoing the TH900 I was all set to buy it in September because it changed my life lol and then you guys come along with statements like that!

Actually looking at the exchange rate that is cheap enough to take a punt on

Aug 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #95 of 9,071
Quote:
Dude. Jude is geeking out in this vid. Which means I'm geeking out vicariously through him. 

+1

I love that fact that Jude still has so much passion. 
biggrin.gif
 He's still genuine/honest about this hobby even while Head-Fi has grown to ridiculous proportions along with his fame/influence. I hope he stays this way forever.

Aug 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #96 of 9,071
Quote:

Both you and member Greed hint at greatness. Both of you rock the Fostex TH900. Really? After demoing the TH900 I was all set to buy it in September because it changed my life lol and then you guys come along with statements like that!

Actually looking at the exchange rate that is cheap enough to take a punt on

Just to be clear I don't think Jude is including the Fostex TH600/900 in his "fully closed" category. I think the TH900 is one of Jude's favorite headphones ever right now, easily top two or three. Open/closed or semi-closed. That's the feeling I got from his buying guide anyway.

Aug 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #97 of 9,071
I was part of the test team on the new AD and will be happy to share impressions and comparisons once the green light is given. 

Aug 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #105 of 9,071
Oh man, these are going to be a big hit. Can't wait to try them out. I wonder how they would sound out of a HM-901 with balanced amp card...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back