MP4 Nation
May 24, 2011 at 11:17 AM Post #16 of 45
I talked to CS at mp4nation.

The mailed out notification is when they gave your item to HKpost
When your account order # is updated with the parcel weight. Thats when HKpost mails it out.

The orders are taking long because of the HUGE amount of pre orders of the M2/M3.

So its not mp4nation thats taking long. Its HKpost because of the huge amount of pre orders.

Thats what I was told from CS at mp4nation.

May 27, 2011 at 9:13 AM Post #19 of 45
Yep, that's what I got as well :)

Should be interesting to see who gets it first. I'm from Belgium, where are you from?
What will you be using the combo with? (Senn HD595 for me)

Happy waiting! :D

May 27, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #20 of 45
Norwegian here!

I'll be using the combo with the AKG Q701.

Happy waiting to you too, and good luck!
biggrin.gif

May 28, 2011 at 3:35 AM Post #22 of 45
does anyone know how long it takes for fiio products to ship to canada via mp4nation?

Jun 1, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #24 of 45
I have always had very spotty service from them also.  Even when ordering an item from them using Amazon, it's still very spotty.  I called once to ask if they actually housed these products in the US or if they received an order, notified China and then had to wait for shipping from China before it was shipped to my house.  They assured me that all their products were kept in a warehouse here in the US.  Just doesn't seem possible to me.  Ordering a simple earbud that's "in stock" shouldn't take a month to travel 4 or 5 states. 

I will say that I have always received everything I have ordered from them, but never once in a timely manner. 

Jun 2, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #27 of 45

Quote:
My parcel has left Hongkong now, we'll see how long it takes to get here :)

mine left on the 30th of may. they said to wait 10 to 20 days for delivery.

Jun 3, 2011 at 8:14 AM Post #28 of 45
My last and I mean last Mp4 nation experience took six weeks. They claimed to have sent the item on the 13th April but when it finally arrived it had a quality control stamp from the factory dated 10th May. Also said HK post was very slow but when I inquired with HK post they said they did not receive the parcel until 18th May.

Jun 6, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #30 of 45
my fiio e5 arrived today. i will definitely buy from mp4nation in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back