MP4 Nation
Jun 8, 2011 at 4:15 AM Post #31 of 45
Looks like I've won, Caveman :)
My package has just arrived. Too bad my doorbell is apparently broken so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick up the package at the post office!
Ah well; I still need to find an adapter for the american electrical plug anyway.

Jun 8, 2011 at 5:10 AM Post #32 of 45
Damn it! Well, congratulations anyway! Mine is stuck in customs for now it seems. But it is at least in Norway. I'll update when I receive it
smile.gif

Jun 14, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #33 of 45
Have you gotten yours by now? My electric plug adapter just arrived, using the E9 for the first time right now.
E7's performance is on par with my Creative X-Fi Music, so that's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for :)
Cannot tell the difference between them. Can't tell a difference using the E9 for my 595s either, but that's what I was expecting.
Overall quite happy with the products, they work as they're intended to and the build feels like it's solid.
Now I just need to save up to buy a 650 :D

Jun 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #34 of 45
Nope, not yet. Had to send in a receipt to the customs-people in order for them to process the parcel. I did that on saturday, and yesterday was a national day off here, so I haven't heard or received anything yet. I hope I'll have it by tomorrow, or thursday at least.
Great that you are satisfied! I have a harder to drive headphone than you, so I hope I'll hear a clear difference in sound quality. I'm currently using them while plugged directly into my laptop, so I'd frikkin better!
k701smile.gif

Jun 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM Post #35 of 45
I ordered a SoundMagic A10 amp from mp4Nation.net on June 1 -- Mailed out June 3 -- Weighed on June 7 -- Mailed by hongkongpost.com to USA June 10 -- hoping it arrives this week, before June 17.

Jun 16, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #37 of 45

Quote:
I have always had very spotty service from them also.  Even when ordering an item from them using Amazon, it's still very spotty.  I called once to ask if they actually housed these products in the US or if they received an order, notified China and then had to wait for shipping from China before it was shipped to my house.  They assured me that all their products were kept in a warehouse here in the US.  Just doesn't seem possible to me.  Ordering a simple earbud that's "in stock" shouldn't take a month to travel 4 or 5 states. 

I will say that I have always received everything I have ordered from them, but never once in a timely manner. 

If you ordered from Amazon then Amazon ships it out, they keep stock off all our stuff that is available on their site. So if it took long time to arrive from Amazon then you need to ask them to inquire with the courier they used, we can't help you with their service when it comes to them shipping orders out.

Jun 18, 2011 at 6:20 AM Post #38 of 45
Holy poop, I finally got them! And it sounds absolutely amazing! At first I didn't hear that big a difference, but when I upped the volume a notch or two I was blown away. So crisp! Totally worth the (long) wait!
k701smile.gif

Jul 20, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #39 of 45
okay I'm really pissed off, I don't mind waiting though I hate when I'm told that my order was shipped on the 7th, receiving a 'order update' email then finding out it was actually only shipped out on the 19th. Seriously What, never ordering from MP4Nation again!

Jul 20, 2011 at 12:08 PM Post #40 of 45
I was going to return my B2s which were shipped from the US. Found out that they would need to be returned to China so I sold them for a loss instead. Not a complaint as it was my choice to lower the price and was happy to give someone else a good deal but just a note for those in the US who may think you can return to where shipped from.

Jul 21, 2011 at 11:43 PM Post #41 of 45
i had no issues with mp4nation. maybe i got lucky. but it did take a long time at the time for my shipment to arrive. so i ordered my fiio e7 closer to home for more money. i figured the extra $25 was worth it if i receive it the next day. so i ordered from headphonebar in vancouver.

Jul 25, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #42 of 45
I finally got them I ordered 4 Brainwavz Alpha when it was sold for $7 each, omg I wish I had gotten more, I'm so amazed at their quality for $7 each, if there is another deal like this that pops up I'm buying like 10 next time, these are great. I honestly think they are the best bang for your buck at $7 I've had MD's and for 40x the price, i'd much rather have the alpha than the MD's lol

Aug 23, 2011 at 7:56 PM Post #44 of 45

Quote:
What is their RMA process like? I have a Brainwavz ProAlpha that's gone bad. Does MP4 Nation send you the replacement first? Or is it the other way?

make a ticket he will prolly ask you to send the proalpha's back and if he says it doesnt work anymore he will send you a  new one with accessories :) and he ask if your address is still correct

Aug 26, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #45 of 45
Quote:
What is their RMA process like? I have a Brainwavz ProAlpha that's gone bad. Does MP4 Nation send you the replacement first? Or is it the other way?

make a ticket he will prolly ask you to send the proalpha's back and if he says it doesnt work anymore he will send you a new one with accessories :) and he ask if your address is still correct

Aww, I hoped it'd be the other way. It would just take more time :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back