MP4 Nation
May 12, 2011 at 8:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

ppierce

New Head-Fier
Anyone have any experience buying things from them? I ordered some IEM on April 29th. They shipped on May 3rd and a tracking number still hasn't popped up. Does anyone have a phone number??

May 12, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #2 of 45
If you bought from the one that ships out of HK, then the problem is probably with HK postal, others on here have experienced the same problem, search around and don't worry too much.

May 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM Post #3 of 45
I bought a couple of stuff from them and it took about 5-6 weeks for me (US). I would contact them and see if the order was processed (and shipped) correctly just to make sure. If everything's processed on their end, like Zenesis said, HK post is the culprit but you will get your package. Just be prepared to wait. They have a US store which ships significantly faster.

May 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #4 of 45
From experience, you need to kick their ass to get them to start doing things. My order of a Fiio E7 took 4 weeks even though I got the tracking number the day I ordered. At the third week I was getting suspicious because the tracking number did not work on the HK Post tracking website, so I raised a support ticket AND got hold of their agents on the online chat thing on their website. Then suddenly the next day the number worked. So moral of the story is: Make some noise and they will get the thing to you.

May 15, 2011 at 6:42 AM Post #5 of 45
I got in on the E7/E9 bundle with that coupon also and am still waiting. Order placed April 8th. I talked to an agent and they swear it is the hong kong postal service cause they put a trace on it and it was in the record. My tracking number still does not work a month later. I learned my lesson and am sticking to US sellers from now on.

May 15, 2011 at 6:50 AM Post #6 of 45
So this is how you get your tracking number to work from mp4 nation. You have to submit a enquiry about a postal article. This can be done here or you can just tell mp4nation to do it in a support ticket. You can also email the HongKong Postal service at mto@hkpo.gov.hk and it says they'll respond. Such a hassle, but this really makes me feel thankful for the good old USPS.

May 15, 2011 at 6:38 PM Post #8 of 45
I have not had a problem with MP4Nation, but only with the delivery service. Just wished they used a different delivery service, but I understand given the fact that they ship most of their things internationally free.

Quote:
My PL50s took about 5 days to update on Hong Kong Post. After it got updated the first time, it was updated daily. That has nothing to do with MP4Nation though.

May 16, 2011 at 3:56 AM Post #9 of 45
Ordered a Fiio E7/E9 combo. Got my tracking number on the 3rd of may, still doesn't work.
I've just talked with someone from their (excellent) live chat system. Everything is fine, the HKP is just very slow.
Patience is virtue :)

May 16, 2011 at 8:38 AM Post #10 of 45

Quote:
From experience, you need to kick their ass to get them to start doing things. 

My experience with them is complicated. Two S:Flo2 DAPs from them failed, but so did one (T51, same as S:Flo2) from House of DAP (a competitor to MP4Nation). Given this, the OEM product from Teclast is the culprit. I can attest to what spekkio notes in my getting things done with HoD. I had to cattle-prod them to get my RMA unit back. Still, this is better than MP4Nation -- who still, after over 6 mos -- have both my failed RMA'd units. I've been on the Mp4Nation forum to have a look around. Their staff (= admin) seems very unprofessional, even immature, in their commentary.

May 16, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #11 of 45
Had lots of positive experiences with them and would order again

May 23, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #12 of 45
Just an update. Finally got my E7/E9 bundle 43 days later. Moral of the story is that it will come eventually, but I'm not ordering from them unless I don't really care when it comes. It's pretty sad that my E11 from Micca will come a day after I get my E7/E9 and that I got a mini3 from misterX cause I couldn't wait any longer for the E7/E9.

May 24, 2011 at 8:59 AM Post #14 of 45
Did the tracking numbers ever work for you guys?

I have one order that's been "mailed" for two and a half weeks now, and I wondered if
my number will be functional soon. Thanks!

May 24, 2011 at 10:16 AM Post #15 of 45
mine was mailed out on 18 may but finally it has left Hong Kong for it's destination

The item (XXX) left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-May-2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Back