Movie Soundtracks
Aug 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #76 of 162
i came across these soundtracks, i have been watching movies over the weekend:

enya - braveheart theme
moby - the bourne identity soundtrack - extreme ways
Moby - Flower (gone is 60 seconds intro)

Great soundtracks to be on the list. 

Aug 19, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #80 of 162
Few of my faves:

The Free Association - "Code 46"

Johnny Klimek - "The Princess and the Warrior"

John Zorn - "Filmworks XIII: Invitation to a Suicide"

Angelo Badalamenti - "City of Lost Children"

All very different, but very good (movies as well).
normal_smile .gif

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:07 PM Post #83 of 162
Not much of a movie guy, and many of you might say this wasn't much of a movie, but I loved the Married to the Mob sound track (liked the movie too btw). Not anything to make one have to think but fun movie and fun OST.

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:26 PM Post #84 of 162
you should feel ashame of yourself not adding The Lion King to your Hans Zimmer list. one of his best and amazingly mastered soundtrack. but adding The Last Samurai does make you 20% cooler though since i liked that soundtrack a lot as well so you end up neutral as your total overall scoring.

Dec 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #85 of 162
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. The opening track is a cracking cover of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song

Dec 29, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #86 of 162
Got the collector's edition pre-order for Christmas from my girlfriend. Been listening to it a lot. Favorite song being the 'How to Destroy Angels' track that was used for the credits. Haunting.

New favorite OST of all time, tbh.

Quote:
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. The opening track is a cracking cover of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song

Feb 22, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #89 of 162
There is a pittsburgh   horror film called tablet of tales by Brian Cottington, that was pretty sick. THe soundtrack was awesome. Mostly by an artist named Brittany Bordella. www.reverbnation.com/brittanybordella
pretty cool stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back