MOONDROP X Crinacle Blessing2:Dusk is approaching!
Feb 13, 2021 at 4:31 PM Post #76 of 101
Received my Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk today on Saturday and the Left iem is broken... It has a distortion crackling hissing sound... What a shame because even with the hissing i can tell they are an amazing sounding iem. Now i have to find a way to resolve this issue.. Hopefully Shenzhen Audio will send me a replacement really fast because I had to wait over a month for these and the anticipation was killing me and now to get a little taste of them and have to send them back is driving me crazy.... Does anyone know if they can just send me a left iem????

Feb 13, 2021 at 4:39 PM Post #77 of 101
Received my Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk today on Saturday and the Left iem is broken... It has a distortion crackling hissing sound... What a shame because even with the hissing i can tell they are an amazing sounding iem. Now i have to find a way to resolve this issue.. Hopefully Shenzhen Audio will send me a replacement really fast because I had to wait over a month for these and the anticipation was killing me and now to get a little taste of them and have to send them back is driving me crazy.... Does anyone know if they can just send me a left iem????
That's a shame. This is the second report of such a thing happening.

Feb 13, 2021 at 4:47 PM Post #78 of 101
But they sure are beautiful and they fit me amazingly well.

Attachments

• 20210213_164610.jpg
    20210213_164610.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210213_164544.jpg
    20210213_164544.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021 at 4:59 PM Post #79 of 101
I have had bought the player in that store and they send me defective one which wasn't able turn on...and they did not recognize it

Feb 13, 2021 at 5:17 PM Post #81 of 101
Omg don't scare me like that.. Isn't Shenzhen Audio the only ones that sell the Dusk???
I got mine from Shenzhen and they are fine. I got the pre-order, so I got them within a week of release.

Feb 28, 2021 at 5:19 AM Post #83 of 101
I received the Dusk today. I don't know what all the reviewers are talking about. Or how I am hearing so differently. It sounds very dry and unnatural to me. I don't know any kind of burn in will help. For now it's not good IMO.
Maybe I should check some F graded IEMs in Crinacle's list, they could be what I am looking for, lol.
I feel the same as you. I do love everything else though. The technicalities are marvelous for an IEM at this price, but those upper mids kill me and i'm very distraught because i though this IEM was IT. I guess DF-neutral is not my thing. Does Harman Cuve change something in the mids department, regarding DF-neutral?

Feb 28, 2021 at 6:54 PM Post #85 of 101
I feel the same as you. I do love everything else though. The technicalities are marvelous for an IEM at this price, but those upper mids kill me and i'm very distraught because i though this IEM was IT. I guess DF-neutral is not my thing. Does Harman Cuve change something in the mids department, regarding DF-neutral?
What is your preferred sound signature? V-shaped? I prefer a bass boosted neutral so that Dusks are perfect for my taste.

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:45 PM Post #86 of 101
What is your preferred sound signature? V-shaped? I prefer a bass boosted neutral so that Dusks are perfect for my taste.
I guess is the same as yours. Let me get more in detail of what i told above. i really like the blessing 2, but in some songs, the shouty thin upper mids let me down. That's why i want to know if the same occurs in S8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back