MOONDROP X Crinacle Blessing2:Dusk is approaching!
Mar 4, 2021 at 8:13 AM Post #91 of 101
S8 sounds more relaxed in the mids in my old ears, but test without original cable and original eartips.
Thank you. I ask this because i have the blessing 2, loved the technicalities and sound signature and want to upgrade. i'm just need to be sure the S8 does not havea the shouty mids like blessing 2 has in certain songs.

Mar 4, 2021 at 3:29 PM Post #92 of 101
Thank you. I ask this because i have the blessing 2, loved the technicalities and sound signature and want to upgrade. i'm just need to be sure the S8 does not havea the shouty mids like blessing 2 has in certain songs.
In my opinion S8 is a real upgrade. It is expensive, but I haven't regretted bying it. I loved Blessing 2 too. I'm still unsure if I like my Dusk.

Mar 27, 2021 at 3:26 AM Post #93 of 101
Have ordered the IEMs. It is so hard to wait for...

Will SpinFit CP100 and Final Type E tips fit Dusk? Or must I order SpinFit CP145? Or what? What is your advice?

Aug 20, 2021 at 11:23 PM Post #96 of 101
I love my pair, but damn it's like Moondrop tries to make the cable worse every time. I hate my Aria's cable, but the Blessing2: Dusk's is somehow worse. It gets tangled more, has more microphonics, and frankly looks uglier.

Anyone own a decent third party/aftermarket cable for Blessing2: Dusk?

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021 at 12:38 AM Post #97 of 101
Anyone own a decent third party/aftermarket cable for Blessing2: Dusk?
I love the KBear Limpid Pro as a nice budget cable, if that helps :)

Aug 21, 2021 at 5:52 PM Post #98 of 101
I love the KBear Limpid Pro as a nice budget cable, if that helps :)
Thank you, I ordered it on Amazon. Looks nice for $20.

Aug 21, 2021 at 9:42 PM Post #99 of 101
May 7, 2022 at 3:12 PM Post #100 of 101
Hi, I’m wondering if someone can help. I’ve bought a mint b2 dusk from eBay from someone who has barely used them and bought them in February. Anyhow the right earpiece and a buzzing sound with a hiss on all bass notes. I’ve changed cable and it’s still the same. I use a lpgt. Is there a way of getting this iem fixed or do I need to do a return through eBay?

May 7, 2022 at 3:17 PM Post #101 of 101
Hi, I’m wondering if someone can help. I’ve bought a mint b2 dusk from eBay from someone who has barely used them and bought them in February. Anyhow the right earpiece and a buzzing sound with a hiss on all bass notes. I’ve changed cable and it’s still the same. I use a lpgt. Is there a way of getting this iem fixed or do I need to do a return through eBay?
It’s up to you, but personally I’d recommend returning. Seems like the better resolution in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back