Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jan 24, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #633 of 11,999

That guy has brains and balls to take OBJECTIVE view from other perspectives then his own subjective view(hearing)point and say it out loud.
Kanas Pro is special and deserves the hype, period.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #634 of 11,999
Jan 24, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #635 of 11,999
Hi any bros here have any experience with Moondrop Kanas Pro :)

read a couple pages behind. A lot of us here have it actually

Jan 24, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #637 of 11,999
So if I mainly listen to drum and bass (like you, paradox, seba, old jungle etc) and dub techno the Kanas Pro would be the way to go? I heard the regular Kanas have a elevated bass making them more suitable for electronic music.

Also does anyone know how these compare to the Sony XBA-N3? That's what I'm using right now, but their treble is just too much for me.

i listened the n3 tons of time at the store because i think it is better than most of the iem that been praised on hf in that price range. thinking about buying it many times but the price is just a tad out of my budget. i received my KP today and IMO it is better overall than the n3 (and cheaper too). n3 have more bass and is the more "fun" sounding iem so maybe you will like it more.

Jan 24, 2019 at 10:26 AM Post #640 of 11,999
So if I mainly listen to drum and bass (like you, paradox, seba, old jungle etc) and dub techno the Kanas Pro would be the way to go? I heard the regular Kanas have a elevated bass making them more suitable for electronic music.

Also does anyone know how these compare to the Sony XBA-N3? That's what I'm using right now, but their treble is just too much for me.
KP has enough bass for me, i dont know about you

Jan 24, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #641 of 11,999
Kanas Pro is number one!!!
Tansio Mirai number two
and DM6 number 3..

damnnn really cant wait any longer

not surprised. haha

dm6 is really good too but kpe is special.

ive stopped looking for any more iems.
kpe as my dd and dm6 as all ba .

i was thinking of buying the trn bt20 for wireless convenience

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2019 at 12:47 PM Post #642 of 11,999
I have the regular Kanas too now. :L3000:

Jan 24, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #645 of 11,999
It's a bit early as they only have about 5 hours playtime of which I listened 2 hours but as expected they are warmer, treble might be a tad more elevated, overall feeling a bit punchier and more "fun" with midrange probably suffering a tiny bit (to be confirmed). I haven't listened to problematic tracks so far but I am confident they'll be less unforgiving of thin mixes than the KP.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back