Moon Audio Reviews
Nov 12, 2009 at 11:38 PM Post #61 of 328
Just received a 10' Blue dragon HD 800 balanced headphone cable. The build quality goes way beyond good.

This is the nicest looking and feeling headphone cable I have ever owned! Letting it burn in now.

Thank you Drew!!!!

Nov 13, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #62 of 328
I have purchased a couple Beyer headphones, with re-cabling, an iQube and a variety of custom cables from Moon Audio.
In every case, the products were perfect and the craftsmanship excellent.

Nov 17, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #63 of 328
Bought some DIY supplies from Drew, excellent service, fast shipping. Blue dragon is a fantastic cable!

Nov 25, 2009 at 10:46 PM Post #64 of 328
I just ordered a adapter for my Senn HD 800 balanced Blue dragon headphone cable. To adapt my balanced XLR terminated cable to a 1/8" termination.

The quality of his work on cables is some of the best I have ever seen.

As a side note, I told Drew no hurry. It is Thanksgiving week end and I order this the first of the week, I got it in the mail today (Wednesday) plus:.. Drew had to make the adapter. That's customer service!!!!
bigsmile_face.gif

Drew packages everything like it is as fragile as a glass figurine!!!

Thanks.

Nov 26, 2009 at 6:33 AM Post #65 of 328
I bought a 10-ft balanced silver dragon for my Sennheiser HD 800. Headamp is a CEC HD53N. The cable improves the sound quality significantly. Everything is much clearer with more detail. It’s amazing what a difference a good cable can make. Poor recordings or masterings are uncovered without any mercy.

Service and shipping by moon-audio was great. Very recommendable.

Nov 27, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #66 of 328
Drew is simply one of the easiest, most reliable people to work with that I've encountered in the world of audio. Over the past year or so I've purchased:

Blue Dragon v.3 HD650 cable
Silver Dragon v.2 HD650 cable, balanced with balanced to SE adapter
Recabled DT880 Manufaktur 600-ohm 'phones
A pair of HD650 'phones
...I feel like I'm forgetting something...

I tend to ask questions...a lot of questions. Drew never seemed to grow tired of them (a saint) and always answered promptly. I can't say enough about the quality of the cables.

Drew is the best!

Dec 8, 2009 at 10:13 AM Post #68 of 328
I ordered Coaxial cable for Hifiman. great service and communication. He answered for all question! highly recommended
beerchug.gif

Dec 20, 2009 at 10:59 AM Post #70 of 328
I ordered the following cables through Moon Audio after asking for advice (which was readily given):

3.0ft Black Dragon Balanced Interconnects with Furutech XLRs
10ft Blue Dragon Balanced HD800 headphone cable with Furutech Topline Rhodium XLRs

Very happy with the purchase! Great quality and service!

Dec 22, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #71 of 328
Just got my Silver Dragons today, plugged them into my HD650s and they sound better ALREADY! Highs are so much more balanced with the lows, beautiful soundstage and still keeps all of the Sennheiser impact. And I’m floored that these will sound even better once they’re broken in! :-O

I've been searching for a good low volume and high-quality listening solution for work. The Silver Dragons have provided the final ingredient. Even turned down my HD650s sound better than ever .

Thanks so much for a great product. My world of sound is now complete. :-D

Andrew

Media Monkey -> HP Workstation running XP -> Kimber USB -> Lavry DA11 DAC -> DiMarzio XLR cable -> Headroom Balanced Amp -> Silver Dragon balanced -> HD650s ->
L3000.gif

Jan 5, 2010 at 5:27 AM Post #73 of 328
Got my 10' Silver Dragon 2 for HD600's tonight... Initial listen right away I couldn't even tell, wondered why everyone says so much about these... then after a few minutes of listening, I started hearing details and depth that I never had before. Lovin' it now!

Thanks!

Jan 9, 2010 at 5:14 AM Post #75 of 328
Drew was prompt in helping me find the right interconnect for my portable rig. He made a 4 inch interconnect for me--a piece of art! The shipping was also fast and insured. I am greatly pleased with doing business with him. I highly recommend him ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back