Monster Turbine Pro Copper
May 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM Post #934 of 1,752
Hello there! I've been reading this thread for a while and I have decided to go with the Copper. I was interested into MD edition, but Copper will be enough :). I live in Montreal, Canada and I would like to know where to buy these IEM as they seem to be quite rare. Googling "Monster Pro Copper Canada" does not return me anything interesting. Thanks and I can't wait to hear this set of IEM.

May 27, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #935 of 1,752

Quote:
Hello there! I've been reading this thread for a while and I have decided to go with the Copper. I was interested into MD edition, but Copper will be enough :). I live in Montreal, Canada and I would like to know where to buy these IEM as they seem to be quite rare. Googling "Monster Pro Copper Canada" does not return me anything interesting. Thanks and I can't wait to hear this set of IEM.

Check to see if they have them at Futureshop. I know that they carry the gold edition, but I'm not sure about the copper edition.

May 27, 2010 at 2:42 PM Post #937 of 1,752
Future Shop will be carrying both the MD and Copper, if not already very soon so definitely check there.

Otherwise use a proxy service or if you have a trusted Head-fi friend in the US and buy it that way. So long as you have the original reciept you should be OK for warranty I would think.

May 27, 2010 at 3:42 PM Post #938 of 1,752

Quote:
Future Shop will be carrying both the MD and Copper, if not already very soon so definitely check there.

Otherwise use a proxy service or if you have a trusted Head-fi friend in the US and buy it that way. So long as you have the original reciept you should be OK for warranty I would think.

Be very careful with this advice, the warranty is only for the original purchaser.

pm the Monster Cable representative for head-fi, Soundmatters12 and ask about this first.

May 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #939 of 1,752
@kunlun, how you doing kunlun,still enjoying your coppers? 
popcorn.gif

May 27, 2010 at 7:37 PM Post #940 of 1,752
shigzeo, another great, accurate, fair, and fun review.  I hope things are safe for you given all the sabre rattling in your part of the world.

May 27, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #943 of 1,752

You can try using GamesForCanada.com, pretty good forwarding service when buying stuff from the USA; quite a number of head-fiers bought the coppers through the dell sale and got GFC to ship it to us, including me. GFC ships using USPS, so i paid about 12 CAD for brokerage fees.

If not, look around the FS thread, there might be someone selling the copper from time to time.
Quote:

May 27, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #944 of 1,752

Quote:
You can try using GamesForCanada.com, pretty good forwarding service when buying stuff from the USA; quite a number of head-fiers bought the coppers through the dell sale and got GFC to ship it to us, including me. GFC ships using USPS, so i paid about 12 CAD for brokerage fees.

If not, look around the FS thread, there might be someone selling the copper from time to time.

+1 GamesForCanada.com

Tried its services, it was good

May 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #945 of 1,752

Quote:
shigzeo, another great, accurate, fair, and fun review.  I hope things are safe for you given all the sabre rattling in your part of the world.

Thank you - from what I gather, it is all politics. Of course, politics for NK are... stupidly brutish, but they are politics nonetheless. Last night, I couldn't fall asleep because the local military were doing practice flyovers and to tell you the truth, I was worried that today wouldn't come! I've never been very close to wars in my life and I really hope it doesn't come to that - not for the friends I've made as I know many young lads who serve here.

Anyway, Copper is a load of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back