Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Apr 13, 2010 at 9:36 PM Post #631 of 1,752
@soozieq yes im sure your ears are very petite and delicate, but then again you can do amazing things with superglue lol
happy_face1.gif

Apr 13, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #632 of 1,752
Hi everyone. I'm a Monster rep and set up the current Head-Fi review program for the Coppers. Just wanted to thank you all for the amazing support you have been showing the Coppers. It's very exciting for us, and we greatly value your feedback on every aspect of this headphone!

In regards to anyone that might be having trouble finding the right fit, please feel free to send me a PM with what you're experiencing and we'll work on getting you tips that will suit you the best! In your first message, though, please include your full name and mailing address. Please also feel free to pass this information on to any other members that might miss this post. 

Best Regards,
SoundMatters12

(**Mods and members please note, Jude gave me permission to post this here in advance. Thanks!)

Apr 13, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #634 of 1,752
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericp10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thinking Kunlun must have a relative inside of Monster's customer service. Every time I call to get the variety of hybrid foams tips that didn't come in my Copper or Miles Davis, I get the runaround. Well, at least this time they took my address and gave me a case number....lol. They told me to call back in a couple of weeks to see if they have any tips in to send to me. I need some large white foams.

Who me? Maybe it's my animal magnetism?

They have the large white supafoams in as of yesterday. Give 'em a call.

Apr 13, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #635 of 1,752
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucozade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@kunlun, So you like the klipsch sound buddy, mabe you should try the custom 3 kunlun, i think you would like them alot.

ill be all over those platinum editions if they did make them
ksc75smile.gif

Monster are based in vagas ,nevada ,arnt they?,maybe they will make an elvis presley vagas edition one day
wink_face.gif

I'm sure I would love the custom 3.
You know, my first plan was to get the custom 3s and have them reshelled/recabled? Someone on the boards did that.
I decided I like the dynamic driver sound, for now, plus there was a deal on the coppers.

Next time around, though....

Apr 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #636 of 1,752
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kunlun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who me? Maybe it's my animal magnetism?

They have the large white supafoams in as of yesterday. Give 'em a call.

I called today @ Kunlun..and they said they were out...and check in two weeks. Something is afoot!

Apr 14, 2010 at 10:56 PM Post #638 of 1,752
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucozade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ ericp , hi ericp buddy, i hope you have got waylon jennings in your ears?, i will be testing you on his music. lol
wink_face.gif

lol @ loco... my favorite is "mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys with willie nelson (i actually dig willie), and "goodhearted woman," @ loco. i'm not really moved by anything els yet (listening to his greatest hits). oh, "good ole boys" is good, but I know that from an old tv show (i forget the name of it? dukes of something...). you should listen to this recent album willie nelson did with wynton marsalis. i think you would enjoy it.

Apr 15, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #640 of 1,752
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericp10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called today @ Kunlun..and they said they were out...and check in two weeks. Something is afoot!

I just got my large size supafoams in the mail. I was thinking of you when I got them. I'll pm you the email of the guy who sent them to me.

I really like these!

Now, I just need some rubber/gel supertips that truly fit right (medium size--the step between the large and small ones that came with my mtpcs).

Apr 15, 2010 at 4:46 AM Post #641 of 1,752
I'll think of the name and send it to you @ loco (name of the album that is)

Kunlun:I appreciate the information buddy. Thanks again!!

Apr 15, 2010 at 4:53 AM Post #642 of 1,752
I keep saying this, but I really... really want those foam supertips. I really hope monster begins to sell them! Although of course they are intended for their own product, but given the praise they've recieved, I'm sure many of us here would like to buy some, myself included. They sound like the perfect tip for me.

Apr 15, 2010 at 6:52 PM Post #643 of 1,752
From a brief listen, they're more "blah" in any phones in their category. A very good thing, actually; neither the highs (FX500), the mids (SE530), or the bass (IE8) are in your face. It's all there, it all works, and it doesn't try much more than that. I look forward to an extended listen.

Apr 15, 2010 at 8:15 PM Post #644 of 1,752
Contrary to eric's experience, I PM'd SoundMatters12 to see if - as a person from the UK I was eligible to get a sample of the Foam SuperTips - Had a PM at 1542hrs yesterday to say they would be sent out this week, and - they were delivered to me this morning...

Fantastic service - especially when dealing with SoundMatters12 - Service like this is rare, and will definitely make me consider making more purchases from the Monster stable
smily_headphones1.gif

(Heh! - Maybe I should never have received them, As a result, I'm now looking at the Miles Davies...)

Apr 15, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #645 of 1,752
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Contrary to eric's experience, I PM'd SoundMatters12 to see if - as a person from the UK I was eligible to get a sample of the Foam SuperTips - Had a PM at 1542hrs yesterday to say they would be sent out this week, and - they were delivered to me this morning...

Fantastic service - especially when dealing with SoundMatters12 - Service like this is rare, and will definitely make me consider making more purchases from the Monster stable
smily_headphones1.gif

(Heh! - Maybe I should never have received them, As a result, I'm now looking at the Miles Davies...)

Did you receive just one pair or the entire set (4-5 sizes)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back