Monster NCredible N-Ergy Impressions
Aug 10, 2012 at 7:48 PM Post #47 of 162
I can only guess about the Beats HD as I have not heard it personally. But I have heard several headphones like them including the Ncredible Ntune, SOL tracks HD and a few others and they all have an over bearing bass that overwhelms much of the rest of the sound spectrum, THE Nergy DOES NOT!!! In fact fans of those headphone will likely hate the Nergy.

In comparison to my HF3 the bass is stronger but at times not quite as punchy or precise but in a more organic manner due to the dynamic driver versus BA driver.

If isolation is really important the HF3 slays the Nergy though as the Nergy is not very isolating.

I pretty much have been using the Nergy exclusively and actually have sold off 2 more expensive IEM's in favor of the Nergy.

Aug 25, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #48 of 162
Quote:
Mr. dweaver you really ruined my night. Or actually i should say you made my night 
smile.gif
. Want to know how, ok i will explain. A week before i got these N-ergy, i was happy with the design with blue and red color scheme, they looked good but when i listened to them ohhh i banged my head to the wall 
confused_face_2.gif
 bcoz i paid 40 quids for this here in UK and it sounded terrible for me.
-----
they really have mids that m used to ( my hifi setup monitor audio bx2 with marantz amp). and the design compliments my ipod too. Thanks for your thread and your comments. i will write more after a day or two with honest review. 

What happened to you my friend is mostly mind burn xD.. you were used tothe apple buds for so long that switching to something different (even better) sounded strange and bright to you.. It used to happen to me when i was switching among mainstream iems from the local shops..

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM Post #49 of 162
Would anyone say the Ncredibles sound exactly like beats tours? I just bought a pair in the mail, and I'm kinda hoping they have the same attack and decay speed as the tours. How do the two compare and differ?

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:19 AM Post #50 of 162
can you add a section to your comparision for fast trance music?

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:21 AM Post #51 of 162
Quote:
I have added a section for Classical orchestra to my comparison.

can you add a section to your comparision for fast trance music?

Dec 8, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #52 of 162
Do you think I will be disappointed by the bass coming from a MEElectronics SP51? I like the bass in the SP51 but everything else feels too compressed and with no sounds stage.

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #53 of 162
hi, can you recommend some replacement eartips for the monster nrgy?
i have problems with the original ones, as the small one is too small, the phones go too deep in my ear and pushin on my ears (not the eartips but the phone itself). and the medium ones are just too large falling out my ears as i cant place them correctly.

thanks

Jan 14, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #54 of 162
Quote:
hi, can you recommend some replacement eartips for the monster nrgy?
i have problems with the original ones, as the small one is too small, the phones go too deep in my ear and pushin on my ears (not the eartips but the phone itself). and the medium ones are just too large falling out my ears as i cant place them correctly.

thanks

http://www.complyfoam.com/products/Ts-200/

Jan 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #56 of 162
Where do you live that shipping costs $40? (Going off the lowest price for NErgy on amazon, being $57

Feb 1, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #57 of 162
Quote:
LOL yes I can do some comparisons against what I have on hand. I will start today and do each IEM in order. I will start with the FX40 and work my way up.

I just don't want to over hype these unless some others can corroborate what I am hearing. But I will report what I am hearing and let the chips fall where they may...

the FX 40's are horrid little creatures with the most annoying sparkled highs and keen to screwing up high quality files or low quality files with equal aplomb. 

Feb 2, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #59 of 162
I burned in the FX40 a lot but also never liked them much. I think the nErgy is a much better IEM. I still say it is one of the best bangs for the buck out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back