Monster Miles Davis Tribute thread
Feb 28, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #1,501 of 2,269

Quote:
Heads up MMDT for $149 from Monster, the deals thread posted them on the Outlet but it looks like these are new sealed and warranted.

http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=5716

Thank you for the heads up and the coupon! 
beerchug.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 11:21 PM Post #1,505 of 2,269
no, ordered before.
I was going to get another with the code but it will not let me. I am still happy with the price 50% off what I paid over a year ago

Feb 29, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #1,513 of 2,269

I'd have to say I'm pretty pleased with their customer support (email-wise at least). I couldn't reach them via phone but they replied within 24hrs of my email and are sending me a new pair despite mine being bought from eBay - open box, I don't even think they verified authenticity (although I did link them to a photo I took). Now I'm going to have 2 pairs as someone from this forum bought one on my behalf to ship to Canada.

Thanks for everyone's help! Much appreciated.
Quote:
CALL them. Do not use e-mail, they seem to never respond in many cases including mine. Make sure to call their support line and be prepared for a hold time of anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes. If it says they're down just keep trying.

Feb 29, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #1,514 of 2,269

Quote:
I'd have to say I'm pretty pleased with their customer support (email-wise at least). I couldn't reach them via phone but they replied within 24hrs of my email and are sending me a new pair despite mine being bought from eBay - open box, I don't even think they verified authenticity (although I did link them to a photo I took). Now I'm going to have 2 pairs as someone from this forum bought one on my behalf to ship to Canada.

Thanks for everyone's help! Much appreciated.

When was this? Many(including me) didnt have your emails replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back