monster customer support
Jan 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #33 of 46

Quote:
My MTP coppers also just had the right piece splitting issue a few days ago, bought from Amazon.com about 3 months ago.

I'm currently in Canada, Toronto, so I called their Canadian CS. The guy picked up the line right away, asked me to mail my purchase proof directly to his personal Monster mail.

By that same evening, he gave me the confirmation number, and told me to "Send in the headphones only, u can keep all the accessories and the box. We will send you a new replacement box"

Called CS the next day to confirm things just to be sure, the exact same guy picked up the phone, and DID recognize it was me who called yestersday!   O_o

Anyways, my phones are with them right now, waiting for a replacement.

I'd rather say my monster CS experience is positive and very satisfactory, but sad to hear you got such bad service.

Oh, and @Kunlun, sorry I didn't follow your advice as well, just read this today LOL, dint ask for the mailing labels :frowning2:

yo patanin, what number did you call for the canadian CS? Im located in toronto too, and do you send it your unit to the states or canada?

Jan 24, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #35 of 46

Quote:
Quote:
That sucks, dude. I used to 100% believe in Monster's customer service but it has been lacking recently.
Hell, they dropped off a pair of Solo Beats to replace my Turbines and they didn't even pick up the Turbines.
blink.gif

huh...you mean you sent your turbines in for repair w/ insurance/signature confirmation and they never picked up the phones at the post office?

No, they told me that they would send UPS or something to pick it up from my house like they did last time, but they never called to arrange a pick-up.
It's been a month now since I last emailed them and I tried calling them this morning, but they would not pick up. No emails from them either.
I'm starting to wonder if I should just superglue the casing on the Turbines and keep them.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 28, 2011 at 2:40 AM Post #37 of 46
Hey! sorry for the slow reply
frown.gif

I used the Canadian number that they provided on their contact slip within the box. I'm pretty sure it's 866-348-4171, very likely you'll be talking with nice Mr. Austin Cooney. I had to send my package to their warehouse, which is in Brampton (1 Van Der Graaf Court). Used Canada XpressPost, costed abt 10 bucks and a few pennies, reached within 1.5 days.
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Quote:
My MTP coppers also just had the right piece splitting issue a few days ago, bought from Amazon.com about 3 months ago.

I'm currently in Canada, Toronto, so I called their Canadian CS. The guy picked up the line right away, asked me to mail my purchase proof directly to his personal Monster mail.

By that same evening, he gave me the confirmation number, and told me to "Send in the headphones only, u can keep all the accessories and the box. We will send you a new replacement box"

Called CS the next day to confirm things just to be sure, the exact same guy picked up the phone, and DID recognize it was me who called yestersday!   O_o

Anyways, my phones are with them right now, waiting for a replacement.

I'd rather say my monster CS experience is positive and very satisfactory, but sad to hear you got such bad service.

Oh, and @Kunlun, sorry I didn't follow your advice as well, just read this today LOL, dint ask for the mailing labels :frowning2:

yo patanin, what number did you call for the canadian CS? Im located in toronto too, and do you send it your unit to the states or canada?

Jan 28, 2011 at 2:42 AM Post #38 of 46
Oh, and forgot to mention, I did send Mr. Cooney an email about 2 days back asking how long it'll take to have my replacements delivered. He answered within that evening that it takes about 10-15 days to reach me once my package reaches the warehouse. He did also ask for my tracking # so that He could speed up the thing a bit.

Jan 29, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #39 of 46
wow...a real email from a real person...you canadian's have it better than us

Jan 30, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #40 of 46
one thing im not sure,  i got the turbine gold,

when they break in the furture,  do i send in everything or just the phone?  after that,  would they send me a new set , or they will repair the one i send in and send it back to me?

i know guys from canada send in the phones only and they get a brand new set back, is it the same to us in the states?

im asking because i have no use for the extra tips and pouches,  im thinking to sell them or give them to my friend

some one please help me

Jan 30, 2011 at 12:42 AM Post #41 of 46

Quote:
one thing im not sure,  i got the turbine gold,

when they break in the furture,  do i send in everything or just the phone?  after that,  would they send me a new set , or they will repair the one i send in and send it back to me?

i know guys from canada send in the phones only and they get a brand new set back, is it the same to us in the states?

im asking because i have no use for the extra tips and pouches,  im thinking to sell them or give them to my friend

some one please help me

you can just send the phones in and they replace it with a brand new unit

Feb 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #43 of 46
Yes, they give you a brand new unit, meaning you get a whole new sealed box with everything included and inside as if you went into a store and got a brand new box.

Quote:
by brand new unit , you mean the whole package with everything like tips and pouches , right?

if thats ture, THAT IS good. lol

Feb 13, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #44 of 46
If I were to buy a used pair of the copper pro's and i got the original receipt, i could still use the warranty right?
just asking before i buy them to quick since they're unafordable here in the netherlands and i cant find any company thats ships 'm to here for less than 300 dollars (400 euro's)
EDIT: I found a thread that said it was as long as i fill out the original owners name on invoice and in worst case say i moved to europe

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #45 of 46
My case was actually this:
1. I had a friend order the pair of Turbine Pro Coppers from amazon.com, shipped to California. The Receipt says her name.
2. She gave me the product and a pdf version of the receipt when I met her.
3. When I called the Canadian Customer Service, I did tell them that the receipt is under my friend's name. The staff assured me it was ok and that I just had to email them the electronic copy of the receipt it is.
4. CS replied my email (the one that I attached the receipt with) with the authorisation number and proceeded with warranty claim without any problems at all.

So yeah, I don't think you'll have any problem as long as you confirm to them that the original owner bought it from an authorized dealer, and perhaps somewhat say that you are "friends"
beerchug.gif

Quote:
If I were to buy a used pair of the copper pro's and i got the original receipt, i could still use the warranty right?
just asking before i buy them to quick since they're unafordable here in the netherlands and i cant find any company thats ships 'm to here for less than 300 dollars (400 euro's)
EDIT: I found a thread that said it was as long as i fill out the original owners name on invoice and in worst case say i moved to europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back