Monster Cable support taking too long to respond
Sep 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

eat2na

100+ Head-Fier
My Monster pro-copper are defective. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/505781/pro-coppers-fragility-new-pictures-added

The same issue of the earphone separating due to poor glue. I filled out the support form as instructed by their representative here at head-fi but still no response. My first request was the first week of august and then I waited another week and sent another. After that I got busy but still checked my email daily and no response as of yet. I only got the automated response. I don't mind waiting but just wanted to know if this is the usual wait or should I sent the request again or call. I PM Soundmatters 12 on august 31 once more about what to do next but I am still waiting for his response.

Sep 7, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #2 of 8

Quote:
My Monster pro-copper are defective. http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/505781/pro-coppers-fragility-new-pictures-added

The same issue of the earphone separating due to poor glue. I filled out the support form as instructed by their representative here at head-fi but still no response. My first request was the first week of august and then I waited another week and sent another. After that I got busy but still checked my email daily and no response as of yet. I only got the automated response. I don't mind waiting but just wanted to know if this is the usual wait or should I sent the request again or call. I PM Soundmatters 12 on august 31 once more about what to do next but I am still waiting for his response.

I wouldn't wait another second.  I'd call them ASAP.  I had a very short wait time on the phone, the rep was able to process my claim and gave me all the info I needed to send them back.  From receipt at Monster it took a little over 10 days to get my new pair, mostly due to slow ground delivery.  Forget the online form and call 1 877 800-8989.  You'll have a much better experience that way.

Sep 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM Post #3 of 8
It's better to call them. Online forms always take a long time to respond esp from big companies such as monster.

Sep 8, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #6 of 8

Thanks for the phone number. I'll give them a call.

Quote:
I wouldn't wait another second.  I'd call them ASAP.  I had a very short wait time on the phone, the rep was able to process my claim and gave me all the info I needed to send them back.  From receipt at Monster it took a little over 10 days to get my new pair, mostly due to slow ground delivery.  Forget the online form and call 1 877 800-8989.  You'll have a much better experience that way.

Sep 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM Post #7 of 8
I got a response finally from Monster but they say is a one year replacement warranty. Now I am confused. Will I still have my one time replacement lifetime warranty left to use? It seems everybody that sent their Coppers for this defect didn't loose the one time lifetime replacement.

Sep 17, 2010 at 1:20 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
I got a response finally from Monster but they say is a one year replacement warranty. Now I am confused. Will I still have my one time replacement lifetime warranty left to use? It seems everybody that sent their Coppers for this defect didn't loose the one time lifetime replacement.

You didn't call them.

The person emailing you is quoting the warranty for the plain turbines.

It's a punishment for not doing what people suggested on head-fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back