1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones

First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
  1. youngarthur
    I am in the process of using headband, instead of clips. I am using iSine,(First design) with headband, and waiting for parts from China, to do same with the 300. Will upload pictures soon.

2. MrSlim
    Looking forward to the pictures.. I've been looking for candidate cheap headphones for the same idea.

slapo likes this.
  3. youngarthur
    First attempt M300, with bits I had around. Very comfortable, no complaints on fit. Second attempt, when parts arrive from China. Having had first attempt, with iSine also, so after first trials, will definitely be going headband with them both.

4. youngarthur
    C%fgwt1gTraeZQcSka4mZg.jpg

trellus, jpelg, MrSlim and 1 other person like this.
  5. youngarthur
    Choice of colour optional!.

6. MrSlim
    looks Great! dish on the details please..

7. arrow34
    Yeah looks great, do you have a small walk through or a few pointers to share? Like where to get the headband?

8. youngarthur
    Final design soon, and I will then post details.

9. MrSlim
    any updates?

10. youngarthur
    Settled on this simple design. Using Franks horse shoes, fitted into hollow headphone tube, rubber tubing, choose your own colour, to tidy things up.The headphone tubing, cut to length, to suit head size, but could of course, use headband cushion. 8411963945852941434.jpg

jpelg and slapo like this.
  11. MrSlim
    Great! Do you have a link to the headphone/headband you used?

slapo likes this.
  12. youngarthur
    KitSound Metro Bluetooth £9.99 eBay. When you have dismantled them, measure CAREFULLy, where you need to cut the aluminium, I used a standard hacksaw, the horse shoe stem, fits straight into the aluminium stem. I used a bit or tubing, just to tidy things up.If not sure about cutting the aluminium, you could instead, fit a headband cushion, under the headband.

First

Back
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37