Moedawg140 Needs Our Help!
Oct 14, 2017 at 11:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

makethemusic

Member of the Trade: Ipsum Innovations
Everyone,

One of our most loved community members, @moedawg140, has encountered a serious medical emergency during his travels in Bulgaria for the world wrestling cup, and is now hospitalized in Germany in the ICU. According to their GoFundMe page:

"While attending a wrestling match in Bulgaria Maurice began to experience a severe headache. Suzette took him to the ER where they did a CT scan and found a 2cm bleed in Maurice brain. The hospital in Bulgaria was unable to provide the level of care Maurice needed, therefore he was transferred to another hospital in Frankfurt Germany. They repeated a CT scan and found out the bleed was worse and found an aneurysm as well. Maurice is now in ICU and will need to undergo surgery. Suzette is by his side scared and alone , while their one year old daughter Ingrid waits for them to come home. To top things off Suzette's and Maurice luggage was lost in the airport as well. Anything you can donate will help them."

Everyone, Moe is one of the most compassion, caring, kind hearted and loving people I have ever met. He loves this community, and I know he would move mountains to help any of us in our times of need. Let's show him our love back, and come together as a community to support Moe and his family through this difficult time.

Any donation amount you can give will go a long way, and if you can't donate, then please help by sharing this campaign all over Head-Fi/Facebook/Anywhere!!!

https://www.gofundme.com/maurice-and-suzzettes-medical-fund

Oct 15, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #7 of 35
Oh, my God! What happened? I was supposed to meet Maurice in Bulgaria this weekend and possibly watch his fight today. I hope he will be alright and will recover soon

Oct 15, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #9 of 35
Like others have said a truly good person and a truly good soul. I met him at CanJam SoCal two years ago and I said I was Buke9 and he said you’re the Cat guy as my avatar is and this year he said hey Buke so he does remember who you are wonderful human being that does need help. It is great that Head-Fi put this on the front page and I hope others can help out.

Oct 15, 2017 at 7:40 PM Post #10 of 35
I received an update email from GoFundMe:

"Maurice is scheduled for his craniotomy tomorrow Monday they will remove a cavernous tumor. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks."

Let's all hope and pray that his surgery goes well.

Thanks.

Oct 15, 2017 at 8:28 PM Post #11 of 35
I willi.

Oct 15, 2017 at 10:47 PM Post #12 of 35
So shocked and saddened to hear of this news... will donate ASAP and hope he is ok makes it home soon and has a speedy recovery.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back