Modhouse Audio Argon - T50RP MK2/3 & T60RP
Jun 22, 2020 at 11:07 AM Post #856 of 1,326
No, I started looking into the options. From what I can tell almost everybody hates the stock 50 and 60 models and the Modhouse versions seem to be universally loved. I'm debating whether to order some because of the cost of importing anything and the crappy situations lately.

They seem somewhat affordable, even importing to Canada and are often described as fun. I am not an audiophile, nor do I have golden ears, so anything described as fun sounds good to me.

Jul 14, 2020 at 9:00 PM Post #863 of 1,326
I'm about 9 or 10 weeks in. Sent in some TR-X00's I was able to track down on AVX to get them converted into a Modhouse Argon Mk2 balanced. Not in any kind of huge rush just excited for the day the mailman drops off that package from Modhouse. Will post pics when it comes in.
Be well, my dudes and dudettes!

Jul 18, 2020 at 3:35 PM Post #864 of 1,326
Hey guys!

For those living in europe that sent in their T20/T40/T50RP for Argon MK3 conversion, how much was the total cost for you guys?

For example, if I went with ZMF lambskin and balanced I land on 175$.

But then I would also want to get their cable for 62$, so that would be 237$.

Now, shipping my headphones Im guessing around 30$?

Then it says it will cost extra for international shipping ( once they are done ), and Im guessing they wont send the cable in the same package..

So is it safe to assume it will cost around 300$ to send your own headphones with these options?

I could get a pair of T50RP for 140$, so total cost for me would be 440$~ for Argon MK3 with ZMF lambskin and balanced.

Or am I missing something?

Jul 18, 2020 at 3:43 PM Post #865 of 1,326
Depends exactly which country. Some countries have clear import charges others have the possibility for shippers and taxman to charge us whatever they declare that day.

Jul 19, 2020 at 3:49 AM Post #869 of 1,326
Ps:some days ago i got an e mail from US (i live in norway).I think it could have been ups.But not sure.It was something about updating my delivery information and prices since i was waiting for an delivery from the us.I deleted it as spam.Hopefully i did the right 😐

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020 at 9:56 AM Post #870 of 1,326
Ps:some days ago i got an e mail from US (i live in norway).I think it could have been ups.But not sure.It was something about updating my delivery information and prices since i was waiting for an delivery from the us.I deleted it as spam.Hopefully i did the right 😐

Ryan did mention in the news comment section that it will only affect new orders, so Im assuming youre good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back