Milwaukee area meet: Sunday, June 3rd, 2007
May 1, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #106 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if I can/should invite myself to the shindig... but my inlaws are not too far from that region, assuming no further complications with work I think myself my wife and whatever collection of assorted audio equipment I can muster will be there.

Depends slightly on whether or not my buddy is in town, but I know he wouldn't have a problem with me dragging his RS-2's and AKG 601's if I buy him a sixpack. (He owes me, so it's not like he can back out =p)

My own gear is pretty meager, but the SR 80's I've got and Ultrasone's i'm hoping to grab will be there if I can make the trip.

Sounds good. Gear or no gear, we'd love to have you. Hopefully you can make it.

May 1, 2007 at 9:35 PM Post #107 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if I can/should invite myself to the shindig... but my inlaws are not too far from that region, assuming no further complications with work I think myself my wife and whatever collection of assorted audio equipment I can muster will be there.

Depends slightly on whether or not my buddy is in town, but I know he wouldn't have a problem with me dragging his RS-2's and AKG 601's if I buy him a sixpack. (He owes me, so it's not like he can back out =p)

My own gear is pretty meager, but the SR 80's I've got and Ultrasone's i'm hoping to grab will be there if I can make the trip.

Don't worry about having nice gear, dude-just come and enjoy. It's going to be a great time
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2007 at 6:02 PM Post #108 of 162
I have some fantastic news for you guys. I just finished talking to the wonderful folks at V-Moda... they have SIX pairs of V-moda's coming my way for the raffle. I don't know about you guys... but I like those odds!

A huge thanks to the folks at V-moda for their contributation.

May 17, 2007 at 1:41 AM Post #111 of 162
The meet is drawing near! Final accommodations are being made
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcard30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am going to try to make it and will bring what I can with me.

Sounds good! Hope to see you there.
biggrin.gif

May 28, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #113 of 162
I will be there. I'm pretty sure my floor speaker, non Head-Fi buddy will also be coming. Being a noob I don't have much gear. I did just get a pair of ATH-A900s that I'll bring along. I'd like to hear them thru some of the equipment that's going to be there and of course anyone that wants to try 'em is more than welcome. Put me down for at least one raffle ticket as well. Can't wait!

May 28, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #116 of 162
I will definitely be making an appearance. I will second the request for directions.

May 28, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #117 of 162
Address is:

6100 West Mequon Road
Mequon Wisconsin 53092

It is just a few miles off of I-43. For the guys coming from Chicago area, just take I-94 to I-43, and take the Mequon Rd. Exit. From elsewhere, directions may change slightly. For that, there is mapquest
smily_headphones1.gif

May 28, 2007 at 4:18 AM Post #118 of 162
The exit is #85. Hang a left and continue down Mequon Rd/Hwy 167 for about three miles. You will cross Homestead Highschool on the right (huge campus) right before you go down a hill and cross Green Bay Rd. You will see a cemetery on the right with a huge tank in the lawn, and a Piggly Wiggly on the left. The Logemann Center is the turn directly before the railroad tracks on the right. If you cross the railroad tracks and start going up the hill towards the Mequon Police/Fire station on the right, you've gone too far
smily_headphones1.gif

Pull into the Logemann and park in the lower parking lot. Walk around the back of the building and enter through the lower doors. See you guys there in a week!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 28, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #119 of 162
Just as a heads up, there is a little issue with the raffle. Apparently, to hold this publicly, we need to have a permit. So, we've been trying to think up other ways to handle this, and I think the best was it to do it before the meet. So, I am going to send out a PM to everyone in this thread, to confirm attendance, and as well to see if you want to enter the raffle. Hopefully everyone responds, and I can pull names at my place before the meet, and hand deliver the prizes there. If you read this, and don't get a PM, please get in touch with me! Hopefully I won't miss anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back