Milwaukee area meet: Sunday, June 3rd, 2007
May 28, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #123 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gil Schwartzman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully you can both make it... the more the better. If you come, any plans to partake in the raffle?

Well, count me in definitely. I'll talk to Kilane later today sometime.

Seeing the RS-1 and a Millet Hybrid on the list of equipment and that's all the convincing I needed. I would need to bring my PC up there though, if there's room for it
wink.gif

As for the raffle, I'll buy two tickets for myself!

May 28, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #124 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, count me in definitely. I'll talk to Kilane later today sometime.

Seeing the RS-1 and a Millet Hybrid on the list of equipment and that's all the convincing I needed. I would need to bring my PC up there though, if there's room for it
wink.gif

As for the raffle, I'll buy two tickets for myself!

PM coming your way
wink.gif

I must say, I like how you think too. I was hoping Vberch would be ok with me snagging his RS-1's for a bit to hear on my setup
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: As far as your PC goes, I would assume there is room, but I haven't seen the place to know how much table space we are going to have. I would say bring it, and if there happens to not be room, I would happily share my source with whatever equipment you plan to bring.

May 28, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #125 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gil Schwartzman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
PM coming your way
wink.gif

I must say, I like how you think too. I was hoping Vberch would be ok with me snagging his RS-1's for a bit to hear on my setup
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: As far as your PC goes, I would assume there is room, but I haven't seen the place to know how much table space we are going to have. I would say bring it, and if there happens to not be room, I would happily share my source with whatever equipment you plan to bring.

That's neat you'd be willing to share your source! However, I do have a SCD-CE595 that I use from time to time that I could bring. So this is my list of equip I'll bring:

SR225's
DT880's
Sennheiser EH150's (just for a laugh, my first starter headphones =b)
MicroAMP
MicroDAC
PC

And since there may not be room for my PC, I'll also bring along:

Sony SCD-CE595 and a handful of demo CD's

May 28, 2007 at 4:06 PM Post #126 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's neat you'd be willing to share your source! However, I do have a SCD-CE595 that I use from time to time that I could bring. So this is my list of equip I'll bring:

SR225's
DT880's
Sennheiser EH150's (just for a laugh, my first starter headphones =b)
MicroAMP
MicroDAC
PC

And since there may not be room for my PC, I'll also bring along:

Sony SCD-CE595 and a handful of demo CD's

Sounds good. Hopefully we can make room for everything.

May 28, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #127 of 162
Hello all. I am Brian's brother... and I am happy to say I will be attending this meet. I have been a lurker here for a little while, and regestered so I could take part in the raffle. I don't really have any headphones worth brining, but I can't wait to hear a real pair of headphones.

See you all there.

May 30, 2007 at 9:41 AM Post #130 of 162
I'm still pending. I'll check out the landscape tomorrow as to whether or not it's feasible for me to trade shifts. I do not have any plans to raffle... Hopefully Redo checks this early enough to hear the good news that i'm at least trying =p.

May 30, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #131 of 162
Is this the first Milwaukee meet ever? I really want to go but I'm working in Madison on Sunday. Hopefully, there will be one next year...

May 30, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #133 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Gil and others,

I will not be able to attend this sunday. Some personal stuff came up. Sorry for not being able to make it, I am sure you guys will have a grand time.

No problem man, personal stuff is always more important. Thanks for letting us know though.

May 30, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #134 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this the first Milwaukee meet ever? I really want to go but I'm working in Madison on Sunday. Hopefully, there will be one next year...

First one i've seen. It's the first one m3ta1head and myself have arranged for the area, anyways. There may be one again next year, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back