Michigan Spring Meet-Up 2013 (APRIL 20TH @ MSU KELLOGG)
Feb 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #123 of 334
Haven't gotten word back from wualta yet. Any progress with jude?

Feb 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #124 of 334
If I come, ill chip in or pick up food. I can bring my m200's but only if someone is interested in listening to them.

Feb 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #125 of 334
I've decided I am going to attend this meet barring some unforeseen event. Feel free to add my gear to the list from the quote below.

Also for Wotts,

Would you mind if I share a table with you?  You have several headphones I would like to listen to on my setup and seeing you also have some Audio Technica Headphones I figure you wouldn't mind getting to listen to the AD2000X.  I almost pulled the trigger on the W3000ANV awhile back but got an HE-6 instead at the time but had to sell it a little later.  I've also owned the T1 before but I'm very curious to hear them with my newer front end since I feel it's much better than my previous setups.
Quote:
I'm considering trying to attend this meet.  I live in North Carolina but my wife will be visiting her family near Grand Rapids and I'm planning on driving up there in April to pick her up.  Trying to coordinate with another meet in North Carolina that was also originally scheduled on the 20th but may be moving to the 27th.

If I do attend I can bring the following:

Resonessence Labs Concero DAC
Audio-GD SA-31 amp
AKG K702 65th anniversary edition
Audio Technica ATH-AD2000X
Audio Technica ATH-A900X

Feb 16, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #127 of 334
Ok, finally got around to uploading a picture album of the trip to the Michigame room and the room itself. This should give you a better idea of what there is to work with.

(Album in sig, if not already obvious)

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #128 of 334
Quote:
Ok, finally got around to uploading a picture album of the trip to the Michigame room and the room itself. This should give you a better idea of what there is to work with.

(Album in sig, if not already obvious)

VERY helpful. You're a rockstar.

Feb 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #129 of 334
FINALLY UPDATED THE OP

Sooooooooooooo many headphones, amps, sources and DACs... holy ****. 

I'll continue to improve the OP into a more concise format today.

Oh, I also traded my DT1350's for a pair of vintage SR-325 
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #130 of 334
Hi guys, just saw the thread, I'd like to drop by since I'm in the area. I just ordered a pair of V-moda M-100's so I'll bring those, and I saw some people talking about vintage gear - I've got a Kenwood KA-9100 I could bring if there's any interest.

Feb 16, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #131 of 334
Id be down for a meet. I travel through Lansing to Sterling Heights on a regular basis. I may be able to get a couple friends to show up as well. They have the Sony XB500's and a set of Sennheiser HD598's.

My equipment is in my signature.

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #132 of 334
Whoa that is a lot of people (and gears)! 
eek.gif
 Being in the front-page does really help..

I am still in. I can bring a pair of HD600, a HRT Music Streamer II+ usb dac, and, wait for it, a Bottlehead Crack amp!! Get your hd6xx/800 ready! 
biggrin.gif
 I might also bring the S.E.X amp if I decided to build one..

@Blitxgene: please bring the LCD2, I would really like to hear those.

Also, anybody has hd800 and willing to bring? I am contemplating to upgrade to either lcd2 or hd800 and probably build beta22, so would love to hear those if possible.

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #133 of 334
scrolling through the updated list kinda makes me wonder how i'm going to listen to them all to find a good pairing... Then again, there are a few doubles but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back