Meze EMPYREAN - the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone
Nov 27, 2018 at 3:40 PM Post #1,292 of 12,974
Who's Antonia? His wife? :beyersmile:

Seriously, your post doesn't make sense. You say not to congratulate Meze because Empyrean doesn't match Utopia, and then tell us you hate Utopia.
It does make sense, it's called having a sense of humour, I was joking about not congratulating Antonia and I'm made up it doesn't sound like the Utopia.Tony said not as open as the utopia, my personal opinion is it weren't open at all, closed in sound stage and a very bright sound

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #1,293 of 12,974
The Empyrean is completly different in his own tonality as the Utopia from France

NOMAX

Nov 27, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #1,294 of 12,974
Utopia is amazing straight from BluDAVE on a Lazuli Reference cable. Empyrean is going to have to be something special to unseat it :)

Nov 27, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #1,295 of 12,974
UPDATE: scheduled for UPS delivery on Thursday Nov 29.

Antonio - is there a recommended burn-in time for Empyrean?

Nov 27, 2018 at 10:10 PM Post #1,299 of 12,974
Argh... eager! Can't wait for the copper/gold to be available for sale!

Nov 28, 2018 at 1:43 AM Post #1,301 of 12,974
I've not been writing for years. However, I would like to thank you all for information provided. It's been so helpful.
Recently I've been enjoying Final Sonorous 3 and IEMs. I was thinking to buy D8000. But its weight ( over 500 grs ) stopped me. Then I jumped in the party. No experience with D8000, but I can't be happier with the Empyrean. It took 4 days to Japan and came yesterday. It's been fantastic from the beginning. You don't have to worry about burn-in or sound. Because MUSIC IS THERE. I like both original and Furukawa cable (option ).
Even with Bluetooth ( iPhone X - iFi xDSD ), it's been great. Jesse Cook band's bass drum and bass come out like their live without lacking high.
Enjoy Music!!!

Nov 28, 2018 at 2:22 AM Post #1,302 of 12,974
I've not been writing for years. However, I would like to thank you all for information provided. It's been so helpful.
Recently I've been enjoying Final Sonorous 3 and IEMs. I was thinking to buy D8000. But its weight ( over 500 grs ) stopped me. Then I jumped in the party. No experience with D8000, but I can't be happier with the Empyrean. It took 4 days to Japan and came yesterday. It's been fantastic from the beginning. You don't have to worry about burn-in or sound. Because MUSIC IS THERE. I like both original and Furukawa cable (option ).
Even with Bluetooth ( iPhone X - iFi xDSD ), it's been great. Jesse Cook band's bass drum and bass come out like their live without lacking high.
Enjoy Music!!!

Would you say it could satisfy a basshead or no?

Nov 28, 2018 at 3:05 AM Post #1,303 of 12,974
Enjoy Music!!!

How does it compare to other TOTL planars like abyss and lcd 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back