Meze EMPYREAN - the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone
Aug 14, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #587 of 12,988
That would be pretty damn cool if it did!
Yes, this is the case we're thinking of packing the Empyrean in.
We're very glad you like it:)
giphy.gif

I can totally get behind this set up... Looks really nice Meze!

Aug 14, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #588 of 12,988
This is where I really regret not going to CanJam London to listen to these... Oh well lol!

Aug 16, 2018 at 10:40 AM Post #590 of 12,988
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #591 of 12,988
Such an impressive looking headphone. I can't wait to hear these. The build quality looks awesome, but only time will tell I suppose. $3000USD? Thanks Meze for not charging an insane price. The line about charging a bit less so that more people can experience these was neat. I wonder how the build quality and sound compares to the new HE1000SE. I'm guessing the build is much better, sound? No idea :frowning2:

Aug 19, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #598 of 12,988
Build quality looks amazing, Meze are experts at flushing out a fully realized headphone enclosure. The 99s are some of the comfiest I've ever worn.

Really interested to see how the dual pattern planar driver sounds. The concept reminds me a bit of dual driver dynamic headphones which haven't really worked well, but perhaps integrated on the same driver the effect will blend better. Will keep an eye out for these at the next CanJam.

Aug 28, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #599 of 12,988
Build quality looks amazing, Meze are experts at flushing out a fully realized headphone enclosure. The 99s are some of the comfiest I've ever worn.

Really interested to see how the dual pattern planar driver sounds. The concept reminds me a bit of dual driver dynamic headphones which haven't really worked well, but perhaps integrated on the same driver the effect will blend better. Will keep an eye out for these at the next CanJam.
Wanna make the flight to RMAF in Denver?? They will be exhibiting there in Oct.

Excited to hear them again my self. I want to hear the finalized tuning.:L3000:

Aug 28, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #600 of 12,988
Wanna make the flight to RMAF in Denver?? They will be exhibiting there in Oct.

Excited to hear them again my self. I want to hear the finalized tuning.:L3000:
Do keep us posted! I'd love to hear them again too (but I'm not flying to Denver to do it) (although I'd love to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back