Meze EMPYREAN - the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone
Feb 9, 2018 at 5:19 PM Post #16 of 12,974
Niciodata.... Din pacate

Aici nu sunt de acord, produsele facute in Romania tind sa fie exportate, dar ca si calitate pura, de obicei eu zic ca avem produse de buna calitate :darthsmile:

Cu atat mai mult cu cat Meze au experienta foarte buna in Casti si au expertiza calumea + unul dintre cele mai precise instrumente de masurare din lume pentru a putea face un tuning eficient la Meze Empyrean.

Sa nu mai zicem cate componente de masina sunt produse in Romania, eu zic ca suntem printre cei mai buni si ar trebui sa fim mandrii de tara noastra.

Now, now let us not be xenophobic.

I'm not sure how far that can go, he is Romanian as well :triportsad:

I love my country, with all its downsides, there is no perfect place in this world, but this is the country I was born in, gonna respect it for providing me with school, healthcare and everything it did provide to me, including my parents and my family.

Meze is yet another amazing thing which began in Romania, we always have to love romania for that :smile_phones:

Feb 9, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #22 of 12,974
Feb 9, 2018 at 8:18 PM Post #23 of 12,974
Hope they ditched that metal headband that goes "BOIIINNNGGGG"!!!!!

Feb 9, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #24 of 12,974
I always thought that they should take their design chops and make a higher-end headphone.

Feb 9, 2018 at 9:23 PM Post #27 of 12,974
Hope they ditched that metal headband that goes "BOIIINNNGGGG"!!!!!

that's my favourite feature on the Classics!

I too am really keen to understand what the isodynamic hybrid array is. Does it involve flux capacitors?

Jokes aside. Very keen to learn more as the Classics are great!

Feb 9, 2018 at 9:28 PM Post #28 of 12,974
I am very interested to say the least. Seems like the next few months are going to become very, very interesting. New brands are launching, new products are coming out, and brands are re-imagining their lineups.

This gon' be gud.

Feb 9, 2018 at 9:37 PM Post #29 of 12,974
giphy.gif

Feb 9, 2018 at 9:58 PM Post #30 of 12,974
DAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back