Meze EMPYREAN - the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone
Jan 31, 2019 at 6:47 PM Post #2,461 of 12,974
Has anybody listened to the Empyreans with Lamb of God, Mudvayne, or something similar?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2019 at 7:03 PM Post #2,462 of 12,974
Now the fun begins thanks to Mr Arthur Power. Picked my Empyreans and had a Jersey pizza with Arthur. Can't listen tonight but tomorrow the break-in begins.
Guys, enough contemplating about the Empyreans. Jump in the water with us Empyrean owners and be happy happy.

Congrats! I hope you post some first impressions soon.

Jan 31, 2019 at 8:04 PM Post #2,464 of 12,974
Now the fun begins thanks to Mr Arthur Power. Picked my Empyreans and had a Jersey pizza with Arthur. Can't listen tonight but tomorrow the break-in begins.
Guys, enough contemplating about the Empyreans. Jump in the water with us Empyrean owners and be happy happy.

Congrats brother! You have a pretty sweet looking listening area.

Jan 31, 2019 at 8:12 PM Post #2,465 of 12,974

I hope your tastes in music are better than your taste in pizza. I moved from NY to NJ in 1988 and I'm still trying to find a pizzeria here that has good pizza. LOL.

Jan 31, 2019 at 8:29 PM Post #2,467 of 12,974
you would have to ask focal or an authorised dealer that question, but that's beside the point really

Jan 31, 2019 at 8:49 PM Post #2,470 of 12,974
What? I work in Freehold lol at the Corporate plaza building off of rt9. And, the Pizza at Brooklyn Square Pizza in Jackson is really good. The owner is a Brooklyn native.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2019 at 3:58 AM Post #2,475 of 12,974
Has anybody listened to the Empyreans with Lamb of God, Mudvayne, or something similar?

I will be pairing the Empyrean with more modern music, including metal, death metal, technical death metal, thrash, black, dubstep, and other music styles that can truly put equipment to test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back