Meze EMPYREAN - the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone
Dec 21, 2018 at 2:32 AM Post #1,896 of 12,974
Briefly read the German review article and I get a sense they liked the HIFIMAN HE1000se better?

Yes but it was very close, out of the 6 criteria Empyrean won three and if we add the place numbers the final result:
HE 1000SE : 11
Meze Empyrean: 12
Audeze LCD4Z: 17
MRSPEAKERS ETHER2: 20

But as we know this is subjective and not just a summation :)

What surprised me more is that Focal Utopia is not among Fidelio's Top 10 headphones!

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #1,897 of 12,974
Yes but it was very close, out of the 6 criteria Empyrean won three and if we add the place numbers the final result:
HE 1000SE : 11
Meze Empyrean: 12
Audeze LCD4Z: 17
MRSPEAKERS ETHER2: 20

But as we know this is subjective and not just a summation :)

What surprised me more is that Focal Utopia is not among Fidelio's Top 10 headphones!
Which cans were ranked 1-10??

Also where is the Abyss in this review?

How do all of these compare to the Stax 009?

Dec 22, 2018 at 8:11 AM Post #1,899 of 12,974
this guy video threw me off a bit, definitely he does not care to give it a polished presentation or treatment, if that guy got it to review it i would never send anything to people like that, his diving into the drivers made think what the heck, it made the whole experience look cheap, i rate this as worst unboxing, i really hope he does not get stuff to review as he made the whole thing to look so bad, from the amount of videos he has it looks he gets stuff for review, i hope meze did not send him the headphone to unbox or whatever he is trying to prove from this disgusting video, and the way he closes the case on the pads , i would be pissed if i send someone anything and does that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back