Meze Audio LIRIC - The portable isodynamic hybrid array headphone
Dec 17, 2021 at 1:37 PM Post #601 of 1,493
You seem to be a part of Meze organization.

Are you really into trying drums? Or is this just a part of selling Liric?
Are you really into hifi or is this just an attempt to troll online Forums?

Dec 17, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #602 of 1,493
You seem to be a part of Meze organization.

Are you really into trying drums? Or is this just a part of selling Liric?

I am not sure if I can pull this out immediately. I can afford the drum set financially, but space is the bottleneck here in Asia: our apartment is fairly compact when compare to US or Europe. Maybe I can do this when I retire and changed my home office as my personal entertainment room.

Yes, my status has spelled out my relationship with Meze clearly. I am financially affiliated with Meze, that's why I didn't share my subjective impression with Meze product, or any product that I am representing offically. I can do that if I wanted to, and I have been asked by friends and users frequently.

If I want to sell more products, what would be the more effective options? Sharing impression or "pretend" I am interested in trying drums?

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Dec 17, 2021 at 3:38 PM Post #607 of 1,493

Remember our Rai Penta give away competition with HiFi+ last years? We had a lot of fun last year and we decided to all-in with a more attractive prize. You get a chance to win the ELITE, our new isodynamic hybrid array flagship headphone worth £3,699.

To join the Meze Audio Elite give away competition, please go to our Competition Page and fill in the correct answer in the form. Alternatively, send your answer on a postcard (including your name, address, and contact details) to: ELITE COMPETITION; MEZE AUDIO, Iuliu Maniu str., nr. 38, 1st floor, ap. 2, Baia Mare, 430131, Romania.

The competition will run from December 2nd 2021 until February 3rd 2022. The competition is open to everyone, but multiple, automated or bulk entries will be disqualified. The winner will be chosen at random on Friday, February 4th, from all valid entries, will be contacted via email (where possible) and their name will be published on this here webpage and in HiFi+ magazine. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Meze Audio and Absolute Multimedia (UK) Ltd. are compliant with the Data Protection Act and UK laws apply. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Andy Kong

Thank You for letting us know about this Give Away!
Appreciate it and entered!

Dec 17, 2021 at 6:45 PM Post #609 of 1,493
What is the main advantage of Meze’s hybrid magnet array?
1/ Instantaneous subharmonic warp depolarisation
2/ Uniform activation across the diaphragm
3/ To reverse the polarity of the neutron flow

Srr I dont know how to answer this question on give away sheet. Can someone help me? 1 or 2 or 3 or all of them ?

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2021 at 7:01 PM Post #610 of 1,493
What is the main advantage of Meze’s hybrid magnet array?
1/ Instantaneous subharmonic warp depolarisation
2/ Uniform activation across the diaphragm
3/ To reverse the polarity of the neutron flow

Srr I dont know how to answer this question on give away sheet. Can someone help me? 1-2-3 or all of them ?

Don't worry. This guy explains it all in great detail:

Dec 17, 2021 at 8:09 PM Post #612 of 1,493
Good luck everyone! :metal::sunglasses:

Dec 17, 2021 at 10:23 PM Post #613 of 1,493
Entered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back