Meze Audio LIRIC - The portable isodynamic hybrid array headphone
Dec 3, 2021 at 3:05 PM Post #451 of 1,495
Another vote for Chord Mojo. Pairs beautifully with Liric. Very portable, too.
Thank you! I'm in orgastic stage feeling these incredible cans. Hearing music on a way I never would imagine. These cans are something beautiful! I'm on love!

If Chord Mojo would improve a lot, I would defininely place an order.

Metallica is defininely something else with cans! Perfect!

Solstafir maybe so not. Because of the laid back sound. ...wait... No, Liric is awesome because of the detailed sound and allaround richness comparing to NO.

Thank you!
Just started to find a way to buy Mojo. If anyone has one on the shelf, there's one happy buyer.

Dec 3, 2021 at 3:51 PM Post #452 of 1,495
Thank you!
Just started to find a way to buy Mojo. If anyone has one on the shelf, there's one happy buyer.
Looks like this is your local Chord dealer :
https://mareks.fi/
Also worth looking into the Hugo2 if you're willing to stretch your budget that far. There's even a discount on mojo :
https://mareks.fi/chord-mojo
Just beware Mojo 2 might launch in a month so you might want to wait.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021 at 4:15 PM Post #455 of 1,495
Looks like this is your local Chord dealer :
https://mareks.fi/
Also worth looking into the Hugo2 if you're willing to stretch your budget that far. There's even a discount on mojo :
https://mareks.fi/chord-mojo
Just beware Mojo 2 might launch in a month so you might want to wait.
Thank you for this!

I just ordere the Mojos from Mareks.

Offered also a swap of dragonfly Red and close to new Atlas Zeno 1:2 cables, 3 M (mrsp 549€).

Would it be fair swap?

Dec 3, 2021 at 5:22 PM Post #461 of 1,495
Dec 3, 2021 at 5:45 PM Post #462 of 1,495
I don't especially want to do it, it was because it's a bit off topic
Ok. I'm new on this forum, and basically don't know the rules.

I was about to order the Hifiman Ananda. But then I thought; why not take a step to something better. Next choice was Arya. But then Liric came, and had all the pere

Just too mezmerized of the Lirics. Just said to my fiance that I had kind of an orgasm to starting listening these HP:s. And I have to listen all the music again.

She said: "Go for it! You'll earn it".

I've never told her the price for these perfections. But surely she knows the price range.

From no

Apocalyptica En route to mayhem is an excellent way to find out how these cans work out!

Dec 3, 2021 at 11:09 PM Post #463 of 1,495
Ok. I'm new on this forum, and basically don't know the rules.

I was about to order the Hifiman Ananda. But then I thought; why not take a step to something better. Next choice was Arya. But then Liric came, and had all the pere

Just too mezmerized of the Lirics. Just said to my fiance that I had kind of an orgasm to starting listening these HP:s. And I have to listen all the music again.

She said: "Go for it! You'll earn it".

I've never told her the price for these perfections. But surely she knows the price range.

From no

Apocalyptica En route to mayhem is an excellent way to find out how these cans work out!
The euphoric feeling is akin to an epiphany - you've finally found something that just clicks, in relation to your aural preferences (or your needs/wants).

Personally, the LIRIC belongs to that special band of headphones that I simply love for its near-perfect combination of sound, looks, and comfort.

Anyway, enjoy your music! :)

Dec 4, 2021 at 9:00 AM Post #464 of 1,495
So any FR measurements yet?
Strange that no one has posted this yet. It's like there is an embargo, not that I think there is, but why are there no graphs yet?

And no, I don't mean to spoil anything by pointing this out. But I know what general tuning I prefer and having a graph at hand would help me evalutate the Liric. And yes, I would of course also audition them before deciding for or against.

Dec 4, 2021 at 12:17 PM Post #465 of 1,495
Strange that no one has posted this yet. It's like there is an embargo, not that I think there is, but why are there no graphs yet?

And no, I don't mean to spoil anything by pointing this out. But I know what general tuning I prefer and having a graph at hand would help me evalutate the Liric. And yes, I would of course also audition them before deciding for or against.
Since you mentioned it, what general tuning do you prefer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back