Melbourne Meet 2010
Mar 12, 2010 at 5:22 AM Post #167 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll see if I can get out of work, but yeah.....

The meet seems to happen once every two years (seeing that the meet in 2009 didn't happen)...you can get out of work for a day! :)

Mar 12, 2010 at 9:33 AM Post #169 of 368
Look forward to seeing you there
biggrin.gif
I wonder if I am bringing too much equipment
tongue.gif
Leaving AD700 at home. Have a dent in them
frown.gif
Plus way too open anywayz. Dunno if anyone wants to try them that is going anyway. Oh btw, I presume I am the youngest going, 15 years old. This is going to be awkward
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:04 AM Post #173 of 368
Interested in buying my Qinpu A-3?
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to listening to the D5000's that will be there
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 4:59 AM Post #175 of 368
Sweet, looks like I am going to be a popular head-fier there
biggrin.gif
Will need my Zero for it, I dislike it with tubes. You can tell me whether or not you do too
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:11 AM Post #176 of 368
Uh oh. Looks like we are short on decent sources (CD players) and power cables. Anyone got multiple cd players? All I got is a discman (bad hiss) and a Walkman X1060
frown.gif
I need to borrow a CD player for the day haha. I really coulda used a Laptop for this...Zero needs Coax, optical or USB. My discman (lost charger, only have batteries) and Walkman only have Line Out, so I can't hook them up to my Zero
frown.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #178 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uh oh. Looks like we are short on decent sources (CD players) and power cables. Anyone got multiple cd players? All I got is a discman (bad hiss) and a Walkman X1060
frown.gif
I need to borrow a CD player for the day haha. I really coulda used a Laptop for this...Zero needs Coax, optical or USB. My discman (lost charger, only have batteries) and Walkman only have Line Out, so I can't hook them up to my Zero
frown.gif

I will be bringing my laptop, unless know one else gets a decent source I would prefer not bringing my tank built Onkyo 6 cd changer.

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #179 of 368
Haha ah well. Just looking at your sig. Awesome portable rig! Wish I had an iMod with the JH 13 Pro
frown.gif
Do you have enough amps? Haha
tongue.gif

kunalraiker, I dunno how this meet is exactly going to work though. Because I have no real source, wouldn't that mean I would have to bring my gearover to your table or you bring your latop to mine etc lol? Of all things I don't have a decent source. That is like the most important thing in an audio rig lol!

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:22 AM Post #180 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha ah well. Just looking at your sig. Awesome portable rig! Wish I had an iMod with the JH 13 Pro
frown.gif
Do you have enough amps? Haha
tongue.gif

kunalraiker, I dunno how this meet is exactly going to work though. Because I have no real source, wouldn't that mean I would have to bring my gearover to your table or you bring your latop to mine etc lol? Of all things I don't have a decent source. That is like the most important thing in an audio rig lol!

I could loan you my IAudio 7
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back