Melbourne Meet 2010
Mar 13, 2010 at 6:27 AM Post #181 of 368
Thanks for the offer, but I just realised I could use my PS3 as a CD player there
biggrin.gif
It has optical out
wink.gif
Awesome!

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:28 AM Post #182 of 368
Quote:

Originally Posted by stang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the offer, but I just realised I could use my PS3 as a CD player there
biggrin.gif
It has optical out
wink.gif
Awesome!

We could play some games during lunch break,I'am sure the cafe has a TV
wink.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:35 AM Post #183 of 368
Haha good idea
biggrin.gif
I haven't played it for over a year, my friend did, but I wasn't interested into it at that time. I have Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, GTA IV. Can't remember other games, think Ratchet and clank, Midnight Club LA, NFS Shift, NFS Pro Street. Used to have like 10 more before I sold them all
frown.gif
I only have one HDMI cable now. My 5 metre one broke lol. The HDMI connector snapped off and the pins bent on it
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:40 AM Post #184 of 368
Quote:

Haha good idea
biggrin.gif
I haven't played it for over a year, my friend did, but I wasn't interested into it at that time. I have Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, GTA IV. Can't remember other games, think Ratchet and clank, Midnight Club LA, NFS Shift, NFS Pro Street. Used to have like 10 more before I sold them all
frown.gif
I only have one HDMI cable now. My 5 metre one broke lol. The HDMI connector snapped off and the pins bent on it
tongue.gif

i would recommend ,if you are not using the PS3 to view your blue ray movies, then sell it and invest the money in something worthwhile
smile.gif

HEADPHONES
jecklinsmile.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #185 of 368
Hahaha. It is just one of those things that I need to keep hold of
biggrin.gif
I remember the day I got it, it was $999. Later on when it was discontinued, it sold for $1400 on ebay and stupid me didn't sell it. God knows how much they sell on ebay for now, it would be very little I would imagine. I need to buy a good DAC though. My Zero, IMO, just isn't up the the level my headphones are, nor my amp.

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:48 AM Post #186 of 368
Quote:

Hahaha. It is just one of those things that I need to keep hold of
biggrin.gif
I remember the day I got it, it was $999. Later on when it was discontinued, it sold for $1400 on ebay and stupid me didn't sell it. God knows how much they sell on ebay for now, it would be very little I would imagine. I need to buy a good DAC though. My Zero, IMO, just isn't up the the level my headphones are, nor my amp.

what are you waiting for then mate,the sign from the skies
beerchug.gif

get a Woo Audio Amp now
beerchug.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:50 AM Post #187 of 368
I already have a MapleTree amp tho
wink.gif
I am waiting for a job, LOL. Well I should start looking. But...you know, that takes lots of effort
wink.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 6:58 AM Post #189 of 368
I have no idea lol. Wanted a new sig. Shows how much money I spent in 9 months. I was bored
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 7:05 AM Post #191 of 368
Lol! Yeah, good point. But I am only 15. I can drive a car, heck, my cousin started when he was 6, still does, but I am going to wait until I get my license to buy a car
biggrin.gif
Manual of course
wink.gif
I wouldn't want to sell all this gear, I'd try my hardest to get a job at that age. Right now, buying a car is a very low priority
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 7:10 AM Post #193 of 368
Dunno yet
biggrin.gif
Paid for on thursday morning and was sent from USA not long after. Expected to arrive next Wednesday.

Mar 13, 2010 at 7:14 AM Post #195 of 368
Cost me $180 brand new with postage from NSW. Expensive, yes, but I didn't know about the FS forums here at that time
tongue.gif
Definately not portable. Some of the biggest cans that leak the most sound ever
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back