Meier Audio Porta Corda MkII Group Buys (One for U.S., One for Europe)
Dec 7, 2004 at 5:18 PM Post #166 of 470
I paid yesterday, but I don't remember a place for the username field, so here's my note....Thanks.

My paypal ID is todd @ samost . net

Anyone feel free to send money there
tongue.gif

Dec 7, 2004 at 11:18 PM Post #170 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
Tonight, MartinJ (and, having performed impressively in your audition, you're on the list).
tongue.gif

evil_smiley.gif
my amp, my little precious.....how do I get the little headphone next to my nickname once I have payed the minumum
biggrin.gif
contribution "fee"?

Dec 8, 2004 at 3:09 AM Post #173 of 470
I think the supply, as I understand it, will accommodate us at this point. I'm not sure if Meier Audio is monitoring this thread too closely, but, in the event he's not, I'll be sure to forward him a summary of the latest numbers tonight or tomorrow morning, and our European Coordinator (PeterR) will likely be the first to receive a shipment, since he's in Germany (as is Meier Audio).

I still have no specific shipping timeframes, so give me a few more days to get a clearer picture of that.

I'll be away from my computer for the next couple of hours, but will come back to put the first names up on the list (on the pay page).

b.gif

Dec 8, 2004 at 3:10 AM Post #174 of 470
Yes - whats the word on supply?

Dec 8, 2004 at 3:11 AM Post #175 of 470
opps same time post. My bad.
rs1smile.gif

Dec 8, 2004 at 6:16 AM Post #176 of 470
Updating the "PAID" list right now. There are some payments that came in before the username field was inserted above the PayPal buttons. I'm going to include the initials and city/state/country of the people for whom I have payments but no Head-Fi username. If you see yourself in this list, please PM me your PayPal e-mail address for verification.

These currently usernameless payments are:
  1. S.Y., Chicago, Illinois, USA
  2. T.B., Joliet, Illinois, USA
  3. E.R., Oulo, Oulo, Finland -- IDENTIFIED
  4. S.S., Helsinki, Finland
  5. T.K., Lahntal, Germany
Again, if you see yourself in this list, please PM me your PayPal e-mail address (for verification) so I can identify you by username properly.

Thanks in advance for helping me identify you.

b.gif

Dec 8, 2004 at 6:34 AM Post #177 of 470
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
These currently usernameless payments are[*] E.R., Oulo, Oulo, Finland

Jude, I believe I'm this one but I have PM'd you days ago. Just in case I'll do it again.

Dec 8, 2004 at 10:04 AM Post #178 of 470
Didn't know if I should PM Jude or PeterR so instead I'll just post here.

Didn't quite get it when's the actual shipping going to happen. I'll be off for the holidays and be back on the new year's eve. I don't know about my post office's return policy but it would be best if my amp was sent to me next year. Of course I can pay the amp now (if I can figure out the Paypal system) but I'd prefer the deferred shipping just in case.

Dec 8, 2004 at 10:05 AM Post #179 of 470
Thought my old PM would've been enough to verify. Perhaps you missed it Jude, as I intentionally attached a receipt which hasn't been confirmed.

Anyway, sent a new PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back