MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago
Jun 11, 2010 at 12:42 PM Post #382 of 549
Was waiting for your photo essay Iron_Dreamer... it did not disappoint... 

Cheers,
Mikey

Jun 11, 2010 at 4:12 PM Post #386 of 549
^ The real anomaly was Vicki winning the JH16s with her single ticket she got for registering for the meet. I'm not sure how many tickets Colin bought, but it was a few. We also thought that Shelly was going to turn into the new Colin :)

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM Post #387 of 549

Quote:
^ The real anomaly was Vicki winning the JH16s with her single ticket she got for registering for the meet. I'm not sure how many tickets Colin bought, but it was a few. We also thought that Shelly was going to turn into the new Colin :)

This is true.  I just stared at it in disbelief for a second then figured I better jump up and claim it before they called another number.  What's amazingly cool is that first thing in the morning, I'd already put my credit card down for the JH3A/16 package, and the very nice people from JHA subtracted the value of the JH16, after I won it, from that price.  I feel like a double winner, and am very excited to be getting it when it arrives.

BTW, I'm almost 50, and this is the first wonderful thing I've ever won, though I've sure bought my share of raffle tickets over the years.  So maybe it's cumulative 
smile.gif

Jun 11, 2010 at 5:26 PM Post #388 of 549

Quote:
This is true.  I just stared at it in disbelief for a second then figured I better jump up and claim it before they called another number.  What's amazingly cool is that first thing in the morning, I'd already put my credit card down for the JH3A/16 package, and the very nice people from JHA subtracted the value of the JH16, after I won it, from that price.  I feel like a double winner, and am very excited to be getting it when it arrives.

BTW, I'm almost 50, and this is the first wonderful thing I've ever won, though I've sure bought my share of raffle tickets over the years.  So maybe it's cumulative 
smile.gif

Lol

Congratz, Boomie!

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #390 of 549
The really tragic irony of the raffle is that I won a portable amp
tongue_smile.gif

I already gave it away to someone in more need of it that I am (which would be just about anyone...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back