MEET IMPRESSIONS AND PICTURES - 2010 CanJam Chicago
Jun 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #136 of 549

MasterCard moments... PRICELESS!!!

just a preview... more to come
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:53 PM Post #138 of 549
Thanks for your insight! I've read your impressions over in the T1 thread, so I appreciate your input. I am basically down to the Desktop Ultra or the Woo WA2....I am partial to the solid state sound, but I am worried that the Headroom will sound "sterile" in comparison to the Woo.

Quote:
I did, actually, and was a little surprised how good it sounded - it was an excellent pairing.  I have not heard Headroom gear in a long time - and I came away impressed.

Jun 6, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #139 of 549

Quote:
Superfrag you were in the Lindberg tables room with us, right?  I remembered your real name, but not your screen-name (assuming that's you)
biggrin.gif

Your pics are great by the way...other than the one of me looking at my turntable with the headphones only half on my head
L3000.gif

I was the fat guy in a white shirt with black and red stripes.. Camera hanging from the neck and had a black bag with me all the time. You gave me the W1000x for a while out of your Vinyl setup!

Pics are already uploaded here : http://picasaweb.google.com/rushvora

Will do the captioning and will post my impressions of various headphones etc later, right now I'm busy watching the NBA Finals! 

Jun 6, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #142 of 549

Quote:
Quote:

Where can I get those headphone stands?
biggrin.gif

Music Direct sells them.

Quote:
I was the fat guy in a white shirt with black and red stripes.. Camera hanging from the neck and had a black bag with me all the time. You gave me the W1000x for a while out of your Vinyl setup!

Pics are already uploaded here : http://picasaweb.google.com/rushvora

Will do the captioning and will post my impressions of various headphones etc later, right now I'm busy watching the NBA Finals! 

Right!  Was nice meeting you.  And have the Hawks game on now
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #148 of 549
Great photos and impressions! Thanks to everyone who loaded up photos and their thoughts!

Wish I could have been there. Hopefully next year.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back