Meet DUNU's Newest Addition to Our Modular Cables, AMBER!
Jun 28, 2022 at 10:51 PM Post #33 of 150
One thing I'm not a fan of with this cable is the brown anodized color of the connectors of both ends of the cable.

A black anodized version would be much preferred.

Jun 29, 2022 at 4:35 AM Post #34 of 150
How about 22 AWG 8-core pure copper version?

Jun 29, 2022 at 5:31 AM Post #35 of 150
Ordered. I’ve already got 2 Blanche and 1 DUW-02S plus the 2 digital tips and love these cables bot for sound, build, features and flexibility/comfort

Jun 29, 2022 at 10:02 AM Post #38 of 150
Q-lock is genius idea...i adore my DUW02 cause of how easy (and secure) it is to swap jacks. L shape mini jack is another genius idea too!

Jun 29, 2022 at 10:33 AM Post #42 of 150
Going off DUNU's other MMCX cables my assumption is that it won't work out of the box for the IE 3/6/900, which will likely rule it out for a handful of people. Still, since Sennheiser is an odd bird out in that regard we're probably good for most other IEMs.
Dunu cables certainly works with IER-Z1R’s recessed sockets, it just a bit of a job to remove it again

Jun 29, 2022 at 12:45 PM Post #43 of 150
Is the cable soft and flexible? I know it makes me a terrible person, but that is critical to me and was my favorite thing about the Blanche.

How would that make you a terrible person? :p Like you, comfort is one of my core priorities when considering a replacement cable. Soft, flexible cables without the more obstinate memory wire at the ear are simply the best.

I actually don't have one in person - so I'm not able to comment on the softness/flexibility.

How about 22 AWG 8-core pure copper version?

Unfortunately, that likely isn't going to happen for this specific variant - we're intending to keep it as budget as a package as possible.

Audiophile jewerly

Who says that's a bad thing at this pricepoint!

Interested to see if this works with the sennheiser style mmcx connectors (assuming any mods are required, hopefully its easy enough)

Going off DUNU's other MMCX cables my assumption is that it won't work out of the box for the IE 3/6/900, which will likely rule it out for a handful of people. Still, since Sennheiser is an odd bird out in that regard we're probably good for most other IEMs.

Yeah definitely interested in these if they came in the sennheiser style mmcx (alternatively sennheiser just release the IE300/600/900 with regular mmcx connectors)

This is the same type of MMCX connectors that we've used in the past, size-wise, so I assume Senny users are unfortunately out of luck.

There just isn't enough demand for them to warrant us having them available as an option.

Jun 29, 2022 at 3:06 PM Post #44 of 150
I actually don't have one in person - so I'm not able to comment on the softness/flexibility.

Unfortunately, that likely isn't going to happen for this specific variant - we're intending to keep it as budget as a package as possible.

Who says that's a bad thing at this pricepoint!

This is the same type of MMCX connectors that we've used in the past, size-wise, so I assume Senny users are unfortunately out of luck.

There just isn't enough demand for them to warrant us having them available as an option.
Not a bad thing, it's a perfectly good cable while being good looking, just hope it has low microphonics

Jun 29, 2022 at 9:51 PM Post #45 of 150

Completely understandable! Just wanted to confirm instead of buying them and being mildly disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back