MEElectronics Thread!!!
May 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #227 of 386
So I just got my M6 today. I had it in my ear and when I would pull on the cable, which I guess breaks my seal or something, I hear a this sound that sounds like the IEM is blowing air out. It also makes the bass more boomy so im not sure if I'm losing my seal. When I take it out the sound of air being blown out is very present. Is it supposed to be like this?

May 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #228 of 386
Quote:
So I just got my M6 today. I had it in my ear and when I would pull on the cable, which I guess breaks my seal or something, I hear a this sound that sounds like the IEM is blowing air out. It also makes the bass more boomy so im not sure if I'm losing my seal. When I take it out the sound of air being blown out is very present. Is it supposed to be like this?

You mean like a crackling/plastic bag sound? If so, that's driver flex and is normal with the M6, otherwise, not sure.

May 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #229 of 386
I hear that too but no. It really sounds like air is flowing through the IEM.
Man, its annoying. The left one is not as bad, but the right one omg, chewing anything will make it sound like the sound is cutting off every bite. I used the small triple flange because maybe I was losing seal. It seems to work a little but its so deep and uncomfortable and my left ear cant ever fit it comfortably. So sad.

May 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #230 of 386
Quote:
Not that popular in India. In fact I find myself alone listening to them in my peers. I saw the movie before but didn't knew about the band then.

Got to know about it from ATPR forum. My foray into post-rock started from EITS which I stumbled upon one mundane night browsing the web and then back tracing the roots.

Hum, didn't know nothing about ATPR neither EITS. Not anymore 
bigsmile_face.gif
GY!BE was not really a band. I know some of the members have worked on "Set Fire To Flames", and I managed to get a copy of one of their album. Same kind of (good) stuff.

Gonna dig that ATPR site...
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #231 of 386
In the end, I just can't follow MeElectronics any more.

Their IEM's just don't stop breaking. 
None have lasted me more than 3 months.
I tried switching sources, using little to no amplification, lowering the volume,
I tried being twice as careful to them, not allowing them to leave my house.

This is my 11th replacement.
Ranging from the M9, SP51, M21,M11+, and more..

Yes, their Customer Service is outstanding, and they put out quality sound, but...
I am tired of this game.
I think I will look elsewhere for IEM's.

Jun 3, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #234 of 386
Quote:

I tried switching sources, using little to no amplification, lowering the volume,

Yes, their Customer Service is outstanding, and they put out quality sound, but...
I am tired of this game.

It sounds like you're not handling the cable right.

Jun 3, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #235 of 386
I recently got a set of the NE-770X iems are part of a trade in offer from Mee (50% off price of these w/ trade in of my M6). I am really impressed by these in all aspects, build quality, sound quality, fit to my ears, soundstaging....all very very fine in a $50 iem. These are now my default "go to" earphones

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #236 of 386
Quote:
I recently got a set of the NE-770X iems are part of a trade in offer from Mee (50% off price of these w/ trade in of my M6). I am really impressed by these in all aspects, build quality, sound quality, fit to my ears, soundstaging....all very very fine in a $50 iem. These are now my default "go to" earphones

I'm glad you like them. Very good IEMs for $50. Competes well with the DUNU Trident and Hephaes.

Jun 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #237 of 386
Uh, isn't the NE-770X Nuforce?

Jun 3, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #238 of 386
Quote:

I am tired of this game.

If you go through that many pairs it's a user problem. MEElec are just being nice about it

Jun 13, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #240 of 386

Users who are viewing this thread

Back