MEElectronics Thread!!!
Jun 16, 2012 at 5:36 AM Post #242 of 386
Quote:
That new N8 and N9 from MEELEC look great. Very curious of how the N9 sounds.

It actually sounds pretty good for the price. The all-metal housings and angled nozzles on the N9P are nice touches. I'm working on reviews for the N8 and N9P, should be done by Tuesday. Here's a couple pics of them below.

Jun 17, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #244 of 386
Ok so I'm about to get an M6. I, as a super bass junky housetrance gentleman, just want to clarify

How does the M6's bass compare to the M9? I've read that the M9 has better bass but M6 just has the upper hand when it comes to balance as the M9 is pretty v shaped.

What I'm trying to find is an IEM with strong bass, but more importantly, bass with DEPTH, but still not sacrificing the mids and highs. So will the M6 be adequate?

Jun 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #245 of 386
Quote:
Ok so I'm about to get an M6. I, as a super bass junky housetrance gentleman, just want to clarify

How does the M6's bass compare to the M9? I've read that the M9 has better bass but M6 just has the upper hand when it comes to balance as the M9 is pretty v shaped.

What I'm trying to find is an IEM with strong bass, but more importantly, bass with DEPTH, but still not sacrificing the mids and highs. So will the M6 be adequate?

The N8 seems more your style. Read this review:

http://www.themindofgame.com/2012/06/09/meelectronics-n8-review/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=meelectronics-n8-review

$5 off today, too!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735055

Jul 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM Post #246 of 386
Quote:
Highs:
  1. Somewhat recessed in nature in comparison to the lows and mids.  There is good sparkle and separation to them.  They do carry energy of their own, but is overshadowed by the mids a bit.  Detailing is good on them, but not quite as great as the detailing in the low end, or midrange.  The clarity is good if you don't mind listening through the mids to get to them.  Although the weakest link on the A161, the highs do carry great quality to them overall.

I totally agree with the highs. I am finding my self wanting  a bit more on this dept. A bit more extension and sparkles. BTW did you find any difference after 50hrs? I hardly burn them at all, just a straight one time 9hrs burn.

Jul 1, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #247 of 386
Quote:

I totally agree with the highs. I am finding my self wanting  a bit more on this dept. A bit more extension and sparkles. BTW did you find any difference after 50hrs? I hardly burn them at all, just a straight one time 9hrs burn.

Midrange settles down, that's about it though.  From memory.  A161s were not IEMs I kept big tabs on while burning in. 

Jul 1, 2012 at 6:20 AM Post #248 of 386
Why have I not noticed this thread before?  I have used M6 and A151 as my "beater" earphones for some time now (Phiaton PS200 and Monster Miles Davis Tributes are my "quality" listening units).  They have definitely been a great bang for the buck; on couple occasions I attempted to switch to something else for my everyday usage, but came back to these every time.  I am planning on getting one or two VSONIC units soon, so we'll see how they will compare to those... 

Jul 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #249 of 386
I've got a pair of M6Ps that I've never bonded with. I just can't get them to fit comfortably for me. If anyone wants to do a trade for another set of Mee's, PM me. I'd love to try something new. 

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #254 of 386
From the M9 to the CC51P, I have enjoyed all of MEElectronics earphones I've had except the M16... I got the CC51P a few days ago and it has quickly become my favorite all-round phone. At less than $30, it is truly an alltime bang for the buck finalist.

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:34 AM Post #255 of 386
I had A151s and SP51s and found them having very good VFM.
MEElectronics provides good options for entering into good sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back