MEElectronics Thread!!!
Dec 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #271 of 386
Quote:

The sound you are getting inserting the M6 is driver flex.  It's associated with a lot of headphones, good and bad; it has nothing to do with price.  As for sound, the sound isn't the best, but it's not the worst.  The A151 is actually quite balanced.  You should give the A161 a try :wink:

I didn't know that driver flex can be found in a lot of headphones, thanks for the info.
I just bought the A151 about a month ago, but I'll keep in mind :)

Dec 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #272 of 386
Quote:
I didn't know that driver flex can be found in a lot of headphones, thanks for the info.
I just bought the A151 about a month ago, but I'll keep in mind :)

Glad you're enjoying the A151 though :)  I could never get the proper fit with mine which lead to a nasty resonance :frowning2:

Yes, driver flex is possible in every single dynamic IEM and even some BAs.  It all deals with air pressure created when you create an acoustic seal with the silicone tip and your ear.  

Dec 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #273 of 386
Quote:

Glad you're enjoying the A151 though :)  I could never get the proper fit with mine which lead to a nasty resonance :frowning2:

Yes, driver flex is possible in every single dynamic IEM and even some BAs.  It all deals with air pressure created when you create an acoustic seal with the silicone tip and your ear.  

I took the mushroom foam eartips from my HF5, cut them and "installed' to the A151, a bit uncomfortable at the beginning but I created an almost perfect seal. I don't know how long they will last though.

Jan 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #274 of 386
Announced today from Meelectronics:

EDM Universe Headphones

1. Sleek lines, sexy curves, and PLUR colors embodying the EDM and PLUR spirit
  2. Thunderous deep bass and spacious sound to relive the EDM concert and club experience 
  3. Detachable cable for convenience

X6 Bluetooth Headphone

1. Wireless operation: Cut the cord from your device and keep it out of harm's way when you are working out
  2. Motivating sound: Enhanced bass and great dynamics that will keep you going during tough workouts
  3. Locked-in fit: Memory wire design conforms to your ear and holds the wire in place for a fit that doesn't even need adjustment no matter extreme your workout
  4. You are in control: Convenient buttons for controlling media, volume, and incoming calls without needing to touch your phone or device

M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones

1. It has two dynamic drivers - a 9mm woofer and a 5mm midrange/tweeter - and a crossover like you would find on a multi-armature earphone.

1. Superior sound: Uncompromised full range sound that doesn't distort the rest of the spectrum, even with bass heavy music
  2. Headset functionality: Metal housed inline microphone and remote for use with smartphones and more allows you to answer phone calls, play/pause, and skip tracks
  3. Solid construction: Metal housing, Y-split, mic & remote, durable cable with spiral strain relief, and reinforced plug
  4. Noise isolation: Snug in-ear fit provides up to 24 dB of external noise reduction blocks out most external noises allowing you to listen at lower volumes which will protect your hearing
  5. Amazing comfort: Ergonomic shape and ample ear tips for achieving the right fit for your ears for hours of enjoyment

Air-Fi RUNAWAY Bluetooth Headphones:

1. However long your journey, enjoy it in comfort with the Runaway's cushioned padding and adjustable headband.
  2. For the times when you need the wire, wear the Runaway with the included audio cable Take the Runaway with you wherever
  3. At the end of your journey, the Runaway folds to fit into the included protective pouch

EDM Universe Earphones

2. Thunderous deep bass and spacious sound to relive the EDM concert and club experience
  3. Rotating housing, angled nozzle, and curved strain relief for maximum comfort and flexibility

Jan 8, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #275 of 386
There's a couple of more things here:

M9 Rebirth Earphones

1. One of the best value headphones just got better! Better fit, better design, better sound, and new inline mic and remote with volume control push the envelope!

Air-Fi AF12 G2 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headset

1. The second generation of our minimalist Bluetooth wireless earphone perfect for on the go use due to the small, convenient form factor.

Jan 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #276 of 386
Sport-Fi M6P Workout Earphone

3. Rotating housing, angled nozzle, and curved strain relief for maximum comfort and flexibility

Jan 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #279 of 386
Here you go: 

EDM Universe Headphones and Earphones:

Sports-Fi X6 Bluetooth Earphones:

M-Duo Dual Dynamic Earphones 

Jan 8, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #281 of 386
Quote:
Too much fashion and bluetooth oriented stuff for me.  I'm interested in this dual driver and the upgraded M9 though.  Wonder how they tweaked the new M9 sound. 

The new M9 sounds good, but remember, the fashion isn't just the true essence of the Universe series. It's the Sound Quality that will really put the Universe series over the top. 

Jan 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #283 of 386
Quote:
Here you go: 

EDM Universe Headphones and Earphones:

Sports-Fi X6 Bluetooth Earphones:

M-Duo Dual Dynamic Earphones 

cool!
cool.gif
 thanks! 
beerchug.gif