MEElectronics Thread!!!
Feb 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM Post #167 of 386
I find the double flanged tip for my new M6P to be the best sealing (actually too good!) but the sound stage isn't as open and wide as the single flanged.  The triple flanged tips just bother my ear canals and can't seem to get a good seal with any of them.  Is this a subjective matter or do the various types of tips actually affect the sound??

Mar 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #169 of 386

Quote:
I recently got myself a pair of M6 and M9s. The M6 sounds great all around but the M9...not so much.

I found the M9s very boomy and vocals/treble was very distant and overall it just sounds hollow...pretty much the sound signature of a really cheap IEM. Is that just how they sound?

The tips you use can change the sound up a lot. I noticed using double flanges (or even triple) makes it sound more balanced. 

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #170 of 386

Quote:
S6 has filters? I just realized that my M6 is filterless, potential ear gunk problem in future. Has anyone here tried to DIY a filter for their M6?

Yes, adding filters was one of the improvements for the S6. Here is the quotes from MEElec on Facebook.

"Externally the housing is similar to the M6 (aside from the color scheme) but it has been sealed for better moisture proofing and has new hydrophobic nozzle filters"
"No change to the drivers - any acoustic differences will come from the filters"
"We like to think of it as an M6 re-designed based on feedback received from our fitness-conscious customers over the past two years."

Mar 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #174 of 386
I bought CC51black IEM in India and after 4 months the problem start in left side IEM and it become volume imbalance. Called the seller and asked for replacement, the seller doesn't have black colour version and he is ready to give me the white color which I am not interested.

Regarding this I have sent a mail to MEE customer service and asked for help.

Unfortunately they also doesn't have black version stock, then I have asked for A151 model. Mike from MEE CS sent me the A151 through USPS, But in India I received the empty parcel someone else taken the product and sent me the empty parcel.

Again I sent a mail again to MEE CS and asked them to get my replacement product back again through good courier service. MEE CS agreed to sent the product again even though it is not in their control.

They asked me for shipping charges($25) alone, then I explained to them I can bear the shipment charges but it is almost 1/3rd of the CC51 model price instead I wait for couple months for A161P new model and I am ready to give extra charges if it requires.

MEE CS offer me the another excellent option that they are willing to send me two IEMs( A151 & CC51P) with extra shipping charge alone.

Now I am really enjoying the sound of two IEM's with different sound signature(V-shape & Natural).

I really appreciate the wonderful customer support they have provided to me.

PS: Sorry for my English, since English is not my primary language.

Mar 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #175 of 386
That's awesome service for sure. I am waiting for A161 too.

Mar 12, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #176 of 386

Quote:
I bought CC51black IEM in India and after 4 months the problem start in left side IEM and it become volume imbalance. Called the seller and asked for replacement, the seller doesn't have black colour version and he is ready to give me the white color which I am not interested.

Regarding this I have sent a mail to MEE customer service and asked for help.

Unfortunately they also doesn't have black version stock, then I have asked for A151 model. Mike from MEE CS sent me the A151 through USPS, But in India I received the empty parcel someone else taken the product and sent me the empty parcel.

Again I sent a mail again to MEE CS and asked them to get my replacement product back again through good courier service. MEE CS agreed to sent the product again even though it is not in their control.

They asked me for shipping charges($25) alone, then I explained to them I can bear the shipment charges but it is almost 1/3rd of the CC51 model price instead I wait for couple months for A161P new model and I am ready to give extra charges if it requires.

MEE CS offer me the another excellent option that they are willing to send me two IEMs( A151 & CC51P) with extra shipping charge alone.

Now I am really enjoying the sound of two IEM's with different sound signature(V-shape & Natural).

I really appreciate the wonderful customer support they have provided to me.

PS: Sorry for my English, since English is not my primary language.

Feel sorry for both you and MEElec.

Apr 6, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #180 of 386

MEElectronics Youtube Contest Channel Launch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back