MEElectronics Thread!!!
May 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #183 of 386
I just wanted to say I'm still loving my CC51's! 

I've had some random issues with cables/replacements, to be said I'm on my 3rd set, but their CS is always quick to help and everything is great! 

May 5, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #184 of 386
Just to let all the MEE fans know that the new A161 balanced armature IEM is scheduled to be released in about 10 days I was told from a rep with a limited amount for pre-order but then they'll have pretty much a full stock sometime after that.

May 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM Post #186 of 386
M11+ here. Couldn't pass up a recent deal and I like the IEMs.

May 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #187 of 386
Hello fans. I am having a bad experience with this company. I ordered the M6 when it was on sale over a week ago. Its been 10 days and I still haven't gotten it! I was going to send them an email but then the site says allow 20 days. 20 DAYS?! Seriously? I get stuff faster from Honk Kong.

May 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #189 of 386
Quote:
Hello fans. I am having a bad experience with this company. I ordered the M6 when it was on sale over a week ago. Its been 10 days and I still haven't gotten it! I was going to send them an email but then the site says allow 20 days. 20 DAYS?! Seriously? I get stuff faster from Honk Kong.

Shipping time is not in their control. I got a couple of shipments lost in the way. They were not trackable.

I do appreciate the customer service.

May 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #190 of 386
Quote:
Just to let all the MEE fans know that the new A161 balanced armature IEM is scheduled to be released in about 10 days I was told from a rep with a limited amount for pre-order but then they'll have pretty much a full stock sometime after that.

I will be reviewing a pair of these.  Not sure what to expect from them, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised.  

May 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM Post #191 of 386
OK, apparently they have been laying around the house for the last 10 and a half hours...  Only problem?  I wasn't told they came yet (what a cruel joke from my parents :p).  As always, I won't leave you empty handed:

​
OK, maybe you're still left a bit empty handed :p 

May 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #192 of 386
Quote:
OK, apparently they have been laying around the house for the last 10 and a half hours...  Only problem?  I wasn't told they came yet (what a cruel joke from my parents :p).  As always, I won't leave you empty handed:

​
OK, maybe you're still left a bit empty handed :p 

Nice, I'll be looking forward to your impressions.

May 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #194 of 386
All I'm really going to say is...  Sweetness...  Lots of it.  The description that ClieOS gives to the SBA-03...  Kinda hits the nail right on the head with the A161s   /sarcasm Who would have figured right? /sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back