MEElectronics Thread!!!
Dec 6, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #62 of 386
Dec 8, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #63 of 386

I've own all Meelec model ( in current time ). Their sound great with acceptable price. I love their built quality especially the cable. Waiting for more portable/fullsize/earbud model in next time, there is too much inear model.

Dec 8, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #64 of 386

Quote:

I've own all Meelec model ( in current time ). Their sound great with acceptable price. I love their built quality especially the cable. Waiting for more portable/fullsize/earbud model in next time, there is too much inear model.

what's ur fav?

Dec 8, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #65 of 386
CW31 is really nice in mid-range, very smooth and relax. The treble-range of CX21 very detail and good extend. A151 have the clarity, nice speed and controlled bass. This is my favourite trio .Then it's very perfect if MEE can mixing that things in their new model :)

Dec 8, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #66 of 386

Quote:
CW31 is really nice in mid-range, very smooth and relax. The treble-range of CX21 very detail and good extend. A151 have the clarity, nice speed and controlled bass. This is my favourite trio .Then it's very perfect if MEE can mixing that things in their new model :)

i think that im going to ask meelec to get me the a151 once my cc51s break again, and the housings have already come off 3 times so far on this month old pair

Dec 8, 2011 at 3:38 AM Post #68 of 386
Quote:
i think that im going to ask meelec to get me the a151 once my cc51s break again, and the housings have already come off 3 times so far on this month old pair

My CC51 have a little crack too. Ceramic is'n a good choice for long term, very easy to beak. They should change the housing and cable, it's not good as others

Quote:
Holy crap...that is insane hahaha...

Nearly like this, just a collector but i love ATH headphone for more :D

Dec 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #69 of 386

Quote:

That's just awesome. Fanboy much? 
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Dec 10, 2011 at 3:11 AM Post #70 of 386
If there are any folks interested in getting a free A151, I'm organizing a giveaway in this thread that includes two of them: http://www.head-fi.org/t/584102/dec-2011-giveaway-klipsch-x10-zx700-aurvana-live-a151
smile.gif

Dec 10, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #71 of 386

Quote:
If there are any folks interested in getting a free A151, I'm organizing a giveaway in this thread that includes two of them: http://www.head-fi.org/t/584102/dec-2011-giveaway-klipsch-x10-zx700-aurvana-live-a151
smile.gif

Haha, ask Jude to put that on the front page!

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #72 of 386
Cant get over their astounding customer service

Me: Hi Mee, my M9's recently broke. One of the two sides stopped working. This isn't the first time this has happend. My first one lasted 3 weeks, these lasted 2. Quite dissapointing.
Below is proof that I bought these. I still have both of the damaged m9's and the sticker, so you do not have to send another one.
Please be aware that I take very good care of my earphones. They are always in the case if they are not in use. Either they magically got damaged while in their case, I reiceived another defect, or these arent nearly as durable as I originally thought they would be.

Thank you very much.

Mike ( Mee ):
 Hi Yoonsung,
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Sorry to hear about the M9s. We’ll send you another one ASAP, or a different M-series model if you would prefer. Please confirm that the same mailing address is still okay to use.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]As a side note, you mentioned they were blown out as you were listening to them. The M9s are not rated for input power above 5mW. This is more than the typical mp3 player can provide but a computer is technically capable of blowing them at high volumes. In either case anything near maximum volume with a sensitive in-ear such as the M9 is far above safe listening volumes and not recommended.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]

Think About this: Their willing to give a more expensive model, for pretty much free!

Me: Hmm... Another M-series actually sound interesting..  I am very interested in the M16's and the M11's.. Would I just add cash dollars in the packaging with the returning?
If I do not have to, I would like the M11, if I do have to, I would like the M16's...
Yes, it is the same mailing address..

I'm guilty of listening at loud volumes (85% at Sansa Fuze ) but I don't remember using the m9's with my computer.. However, the Fuze is quite loud, so the volume could have been guilty of the destruction... It also could have been the genre I have been listening too.. I liked listening to "Bass Cannon" by Flux Pavilion, which well, has quite a bit of bass, so there is a chance of damaging..

Mike (Mee) Hi Yoonsung,
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]No cash needed – I’ll just send you the bulk-packaged M11+ and associated eartips (though the tips from your M9 will fit as well) and you can return the two bare M9 units together with the pre-paid label your already have. Let me know which color M11+ you want.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Just listened to Bass Cannon with our new AF32 headphone.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]:D[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Still, 85% volume on a Sandisk product is likely to result in long-term hearing damage. We do not recommend listening louder than 85dB (the volume of a nearby conversation, about 55-60% on a Sansa clip+ with an M-series earphone) for more than an hour at a time.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Sincerely,[/size]
[size=11pt]Customer Service[/size]
[size=11pt]MEElectronics[/size]
[size=11pt]www.meelec.com[/size]

The retail price of the M11+'s are $50. I paid about 20 for the M9's.
I just saved about $30 bucks.
Mee's customer service is friendly, smart, and quick.
I dare you to find better customer service.

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #73 of 386

Quote:
Cant get over their astounding customer service

Me: Hi Mee, my M9's recently broke. One of the two sides stopped working. This isn't the first time this has happend. My first one lasted 3 weeks, these lasted 2. Quite dissapointing.
Below is proof that I bought these. I still have both of the damaged m9's and the sticker, so you do not have to send another one.
Please be aware that I take very good care of my earphones. They are always in the case if they are not in use. Either they magically got damaged while in their case, I reiceived another defect, or these arent nearly as durable as I originally thought they would be.

Thank you very much.

Mike ( Mee ):
 Hi Yoonsung,
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Sorry to hear about the M9s. We’ll send you another one ASAP, or a different M-series model if you would prefer. Please confirm that the same mailing address is still okay to use.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]As a side note, you mentioned they were blown out as you were listening to them. The M9s are not rated for input power above 5mW. This is more than the typical mp3 player can provide but a computer is technically capable of blowing them at high volumes. In either case anything near maximum volume with a sensitive in-ear such as the M9 is far above safe listening volumes and not recommended.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]

Think About this: Their willing to give a more expensive model, for pretty much free!

Me: Hmm... Another M-series actually sound interesting..  I am very interested in the M16's and the M11's.. Would I just add cash dollars in the packaging with the returning?
If I do not have to, I would like the M11, if I do have to, I would like the M16's...
Yes, it is the same mailing address..

I'm guilty of listening at loud volumes (85% at Sansa Fuze ) but I don't remember using the m9's with my computer.. However, the Fuze is quite loud, so the volume could have been guilty of the destruction... It also could have been the genre I have been listening too.. I liked listening to "Bass Cannon" by Flux Pavilion, which well, has quite a bit of bass, so there is a chance of damaging..

Mike (Mee) Hi Yoonsung,
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]No cash needed – I’ll just send you the bulk-packaged M11+ and associated eartips (though the tips from your M9 will fit as well) and you can return the two bare M9 units together with the pre-paid label your already have. Let me know which color M11+ you want.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Just listened to Bass Cannon with our new AF32 headphone.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]:D[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Still, 85% volume on a Sandisk product is likely to result in long-term hearing damage. We do not recommend listening louder than 85dB (the volume of a nearby conversation, about 55-60% on a Sansa clip+ with an M-series earphone) for more than an hour at a time.[/size]
[size=11pt] [/size]
[size=11pt]Sincerely,[/size]
[size=11pt]Customer Service[/size]
[size=11pt]MEElectronics[/size]
[size=11pt]www.meelec.com[/size]

The retail price of the M11+'s are $50. I paid about 20 for the M9's.
I just saved about $30 bucks.
Mee's customer service is friendly, smart, and quick.
I dare you to find better customer service.

they are so great!!!! check out my thread! http://www.head-fi.org/t/584569/a-post-dedicated-to-the-wonderful-company-known-as-meelectronics-and-hopefully-this-will-become-a-thread#post_7958013

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #75 of 386

Quote:
Wow, two A151's?
Man, these guys are pleaseantly crazy!

actually i misunderstood his email, its one A151 and one of their headphones at random! so it could be two a151s i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back