MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors
Apr 24, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #213 of 378
I just received my M6 Pros and let me just say, wow! I'll do a little first impressions.

When I received the package, it looked nice but not only did it look nice, it was also was packaged very nicely.

The quality of the packaged alone is top notch and the accessories are nicely organized.
At first the buds felt cheap because they are plastic but after holding them a bit more they seem fine.
The cables feel pretty solid and have a cool see through scheme.
Quality of the product so far is pretty good for being majorly plastic.
They fit in my ears in one try barely any fiddling around. (Have not tried the comply tips yet)
The memory wire is pretty good imo and the fit is fair. They fit pretty snug but can probably be fit better. It is easier to bend the wire before putting it in then fixing it to the ear.

Overall i'm pretty pleased with this product. Feels great and looks great.

Will continue to burn in.

Apr 24, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #215 of 378
  I just received my M6 Pros and let me just say, wow! I'll do a little first impressions.

When I received the package, it looked nice but not only did it look nice, it was also was packaged very nicely.

The quality of the packaged alone is top notch and the accessories are nicely organized.
At first the buds felt cheap because they are plastic but after holding them a bit more they seem fine.
The cables feel pretty solid and have a cool see through scheme.
Quality of the product so far is pretty good for being majorly plastic.
They fit in my ears in one try barely any fiddling around. (Have not tried the comply tips yet)
The memory wire is pretty good imo and the fit is fair. They fit pretty snug but can probably be fit better. It is easier to bend the wire before putting it in then fixing it to the ear.

Overall i'm pretty pleased with this product. Feels great and looks great.

Will continue to burn in.

Glad you like them! The transparent effect is very cool!
As for the plastic, they are very durable so no worries there
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 25, 2015 at 10:29 AM Post #217 of 378
Got my pair yesterday! 

Here're my first impressions. I'm not an audiophile, but a musician(bass player), so this product was marketed directly towards me. Even though I don't have a headphone collection, through the years I owned some good quality overheads and mainly cheap in-ears. A lot people seems to have problems with fit, but I was able to make M6 Pros fit better with my big ears with huge canals 
then M6s. While these should be "tuned" M6s, I found them be quite different - way less v-shape, less bass, less harsh highs, more balanced and neutral. I don't like how heavier style of rock sound through M6s, but I was pleasantly surprised how balanced Pros are and how tight they sound in mids. Sub bass is there, but it's not as overwhelming as in M6s. Tried practicing with my bass and some backing music and my experience was more enjoyable than with my old M6s - sub bass was nicely toned down and as I said before, more balanced, more neutral sound and highs are very pleasing as well. Very impressed with overall quality, fit and sound. For $49 I paid for them it's an amazing bargain!

Apr 25, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #218 of 378
  Got my pair yesterday! 

Here're my first impressions. I'm not an audiophile, but a musician(bass player), so this product was marketed directly towards me. Even though I don't have a headphone collection, through the years I owned some good quality overheads and mainly cheap in-ears. A lot people seems to have problems with fit, but I was able to make M6 Pros fit better with my big ears with huge canals 
then M6s. While these should be "tuned" M6s, I found them be quite different - way less v-shape, less bass, less harsh highs, more balanced and neutral. I don't like how heavier style of rock sound through M6s, but I was pleasantly surprised how balanced Pros are and how tight they sound in mids. Sub bass is there, but it's not as overwhelming as in M6s. Tried practicing with my bass and some backing music and my experience was more enjoyable than with my old M6s - sub bass was nicely toned down and as I said before, more balanced, more neutral sound and highs are very pleasing as well. Very impressed with overall quality, fit and sound. For $49 I paid for them it's an amazing bargain!

After a while, the buds start to make my ears sore but i'm getting use to this type of earbud. You are right about the less bass and more balanced. I think vocals are pretty crisp as well.

Apr 26, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #219 of 378
Yes probably so, as most dacs run off usb.

The nx1 does, here's a pic of it

Edit: another shot of clip with nx1

Does the m6 pro sounds better with the nx1?

Apr 28, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #221 of 378
I'm a little confused on the warranty of these things. According to MEElectronics, it had a 1 year warranty as well as a lifetime warranty where you can get them replaced for half the price. Is that only if you bought them from the site or from an authorized reseller as well?

Apr 28, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #222 of 378
It doesn't say so on the website ( http://www.meelec.com/Articles.asp?ID=363 )

I'd assume they'd only cover authorized retailers and themselves, but worth asking. Most I've seen only cover from authorized retailers though.

Apr 28, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #223 of 378
It doesn't say so on the website ( http://www.meelec.com/Articles.asp?ID=363 )

I'd assume they'd only cover authorized retailers and themselves, but worth asking. Most I've seen only cover from authorized retailers though.

"Whether they get crushed, shredded, fried, or left behind at a venue, simply tell us what happened and we’ll give you a new pair at half price, no questions asked."

Wow didn't realize it coveted loss as well. Seems like this could be taken advantage of. They do limit you to one replacement per 180 days, but beyond that it's seemingly unlimited.

Apr 28, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #224 of 378
"Whether they get crushed, shredded, fried, or left behind at a venue, simply tell us what happened and we’ll give you a new pair at half price, no questions asked."

Wow didn't realize it coveted loss as well. Seems like this could be taken advantage of. They do limit you to one replacement per 180 days, but beyond that it's seemingly unlimited.

I was very surprised as well. They really back this product. You can even buy individual parts like the right or left bud for $15 each and the cables for $10-$15. Pretty nice if you lose one.

Apr 29, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #225 of 378
Some reason my m6 pro volume is so tiny all of sudden. With the fiio x1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back