MEAOES Audiophile IEMs impressions & reviews
Nov 5, 2022 at 5:32 AM Post #31 of 169
After much consideration and reading here I dropped a dime on these. It’s a crazy deal and with an 11:11 $8US off it’s even better. The Fan 2 is a similar configuration and it sounds amazing. I’m very curious to hear how un-matched DDs perform together.
Yeah Fan2 was very tempting.

Nov 5, 2022 at 5:35 AM Post #32 of 169
Yeah Fan2 was very tempting.
I'm going to make a random prediction...........I will predict even before hearing it.......that the Fan 2 will be incredibly special with Rock. That's my prediction!

Nov 5, 2022 at 9:22 AM Post #33 of 169
I'm going to make a random prediction...........I will predict even before hearing it.......that the Fan 2 will be incredibly special with Rock. That's my prediction!
With rock, yes, but not only :wink:

Nov 5, 2022 at 9:25 AM Post #34 of 169
Nov 9, 2022 at 6:08 PM Post #35 of 169
In a few days, this thread will be on fire… who has his Eagle already flying over the ocean? Or, who will get them first? ☺️

Mine left HK yesterday

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022 at 11:49 PM Post #38 of 169
MEAOES was kind enough to send me a review sample. It has already landed in India and currently on my way. Expected to land in my hand next week... can't wait 😃 it was always my dream to have a iem that uses DD for low & mid, and BA for highs...finally that's gonna come true! Super excited! On top of that the IEM actually looks freaking good! Modular cable! I mean... yeah I truly cannot suppress my excitement here - so many positive points at once!

Nov 10, 2022 at 1:29 AM Post #39 of 169
MEAOES was kind enough to send me a review sample. It has already landed in India and currently on my way. Expected to land in my hand next week... can't wait 😃 it was always my dream to have a iem that uses DD for low & mid, and BA for highs...finally that's gonna come true! Super excited! On top of that the IEM actually looks freaking good! Modular cable! I mean... yeah I truly cannot suppress my excitement here - so many positive points at once!
Don’t forget the groovy modular cable!

Nov 10, 2022 at 2:02 AM Post #41 of 169
Nov 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Post #44 of 169
Excepting @Dsnuts, did someone actually already listen to the Eagle?

I won’t be the first to get them, but I am very excited to know who will be the lucky one! Foto finish race😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back