MEAOES Audiophile IEMs impressions & reviews
Nov 2, 2022 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 169

Penon

Sponsor: PENON
:microphone::microphone::microphone:Hello everyone,
For some reason :pensive::pensive::pensive:HIFIBOY failed to register the brand successfully after several years of efforts, so no new products were released after OSV3.

:headphones::headphones::headphones:Now HIFIBOY changed the brand to MEAOES and successfully registered, MEAOES brought their first IEM-Eagle:clap::clap::clap:.

MEAOES eagle IEM.jpg

Eagle is made of resin 3D printing technology and environment-friendly materials, paired with hand-painted blue sky and white cloud panels. Each panel is a single painting by a senior draftsman, the eagle fly in the blue sky and white clouds, symbolizing freedom, success, courage and strength:):):)

MEAOES-eagle-IEM.jpg

Specification
Brand: MEAOES
Model: eagle
Driver configuration: 2BA+7.5mm DD+8mm DD
Sensitivity: 103dB
Frequency range: 20-40kHz
Impedance: 10ohm
Connector:2pin 0.78mm
Cable: 1.2m 6N single crystal copper detachable cable with 3.5mm/2.5mm/4.4mm plug

MEAOES eagleIEM.jpg

:gift::gift::gift:The customers who buy the first batch Eagle will be sent OSV3 for FREE. Due to the shipping cost, OSV3 does not include packaging box. If you need packaging box, please contact the seller when purchasing.

Purchase link:​

https://penonaudio.com/meaoes-eagle.html

MEAOES eagleCable.jpg

PENON Stay updated on PENON at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com
Nov 2, 2022 at 6:26 AM Post #2 of 169
That looks cool! Also love the cable add!

Nov 2, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #3 of 169
:microphone::microphone::microphone:Hello everyone,
For some reason :pensive::pensive::pensive:HIFIBOY failed to register the brand successfully after several years of efforts, so no new products were released after OSV3.

:headphones::headphones::headphones:Now HIFIBOY changed the brand to MEAOES and successfully registered, MEAOES brought their first IEM-Eagle:clap::clap::clap:.

MEAOES eagle IEM.jpg

Eagle is made of resin 3D printing technology and environment-friendly materials, paired with hand-painted blue sky and white cloud panels. Each panel is a single painting by a senior draftsman, the eagle fly in the blue sky and white clouds, symbolizing freedom, success, courage and strength:):):)

MEAOES-eagle-IEM.jpg

Specification
Brand: MEAOES
Model: eagle
Driver configuration: 2BA+7.5mm DD+8mm DD
Sensitivity: 103dB
Frequency range: 20-40kHz
Impedance: 10ohm
Connector:2pin 0.78mm
Cable: 1.2m 6N single crystal copper detachable cable with 3.5mm/2.5mm/4.4mm plug

MEAOES eagleIEM.jpg

:gift::gift::gift:The customers who buy the first batch Eagle will be sent OSV3 for FREE. Due to the shipping cost, OSV3 does not include packaging box. If you need packaging box, please contact the seller when purchasing.

Purchase link:​

MEAOES eagleCable.jpg

Dual BA and Dual DD, Hmmm looks interesting. The shells look huge though.

Nov 2, 2022 at 11:20 AM Post #4 of 169
The deal is too good to be true, Eagle ordered with OSV3 black. I had the OSV3 a few years ago and gifted them to a friend. I miss them since then. Cannot wait to have them again and to try the beautiful Eagle.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2022 at 11:41 AM Post #5 of 169
Last edited:
Nov 2, 2022 at 2:20 PM Post #6 of 169
This was my initial impression of them.

1667412894381.png

MEAOES EAGLE

MEAOES stands for multiple audio experiences.
The Eagle model shown here specs as follows

2BA+7.5mm dynamic +8mm Dynamic.
Sensitivity 103dbs
Frequency 20hz-40Khz
Impedance 10 Ohm
Cable. Crystal copper modular cable with 3.5mm,2.5mm and 4.4mm plugs

So here is a bit of news. While this brand may seem new to you and me. MEAOES is the new company started by former HIFI BOYs fame. Yes, that's right. Hifi Boys are no longer in business. The name has changed but the quality has not. The new EAGLE is a dual + dual hybrid. Two BAs with two different dynamics. This configuration seems to be what is hot nowadays.

But as you all know it is all about the integration of the hybrid formula. What is being used on the Eagle is interesting mix of drivers. Two completely different dynamics for one.

8mm dome ceramic diaphragm handling the bass duties + 7.5mm titanium dome diaphragm handling the very important mids + two BAs working for that treble.

The Eagle sounds like a mild v shaped tuning, a broad wider stage for IEMs with excellent musicality, very nicely done natural smoother tonal character with excellent details across the entire sound it produces. Vocals sounds excellent on the Eagles especailly female vocals. Natural in tonality and its technicals are a standout. I am surprised to see a newer type of modular cables with these as well.

The balancing for its presentation is very good and has superb dynamic qualities to its sound. Very good bass quality, with a moderate effective bass quantity. I think the surprising aspect to the bass presentation is just how textured the bass end is. Ceramic dynamic? Trebles sound clean, the main focus for trebles seem to be in its lower trebles. Treble have some weight with clean details and sounds more like it is tuned to enhance the mids performance than anything that stands out.

The overall sound presentation has an addictive liquid quality to it, could be that titanium dome dynamic and its presentation of timbre for the mids talking to me. Its sound quality is without a doubt very nice at the price. We have yet another contender in the hybrid realm folks, and it comes with a new name and a new hybrid design. Just in time for 11.11 and the holidays. This is one hybrid to keep a watch on as these sound way better than what they will be selling these things for.

Nov 2, 2022 at 2:23 PM Post #7 of 169
Dual BA and Dual DD, Hmmm looks interesting. The shells look huge though.

Not huge but more bulky. Seems the bulk was needed to house two dynamic side to side vs being stacked. Which makes sense as each dynamic is providing a differnet sound aspect. I would say it isnt as big as something like the Moodrop blessing 2 but has that same chonky feeling when in the ears.

I would say medium to larger sized ears apply here.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2022 at 2:26 PM Post #8 of 169
Not huge but more bulky. Seems the bulk was needed to house two dynamic side to side vs being stacked. Which makes sense as each dynamic is providing a differnet sound aspect. I would say it isnt has big as something like the Moodrop blessing 2 but has that same chonky feeling when in the ears.

I would say medium to larger sized ears apply here.
Thanks for your input man. Would agree with you that they surely look bulky.

Nov 2, 2022 at 7:08 PM Post #9 of 169
2DD + 2BA is very interesting indeed. The OSV3 is probably before my time, so I have never heard it. Can’t wait to hear them.

Nov 2, 2022 at 11:09 PM Post #10 of 169
A bit of an observation on the Eagles. I am listening to them tonight and I have discovered, much like Yanyin IEMs with its low impedance at 10 Ohms. The Eagle also is a 10 Ohm IEM.

This is a case where amplification is not exactly the best way to hear the Eagles. These are highly efficient meaning you might actually get a better sound using the single ended 3.5mm out vs the balanced out using one of the balanced connectors.

I know that sounds counter intuitive as these utilize 2 dynamic drivers that make up the bulk of the music, you're hearing but much like the Yanyin IEMs these will actually sound a bit more bassy in single ended vs using them in balanced out. It sounds like it has a touch more bass vs the balanced out of my Fiio M15 I am listening to right now. I supposed if you want a more balanced version of the Eagles sound you can use balanced out. Lol.

This was also the case for the highly sensitive yanyin Iems. I suppose if you want a bit less bass you can go balanced but it seems this also has an effect on note weight. Music sounds a touch weightier in general from the single ended out. In other words, don't throw out your single ended connectors just because you have a source with balanced out is my point. Try the single ended from your players. It might surprise you. Of course, your tips and cables will come into play here as well. Its included copper cable is excellent by the way. Matches perfectly with the Eagles.

Folks that get in on the 2 for 1 deal right now is getting a bargain and a heck of deal for both IEMs. The Eagle itself is easily worth the price you're paying but an extra highly regarded hybrid thrown in is a crazy deal.

Nov 3, 2022 at 1:57 AM Post #11 of 169
A bit of an observation on the Eagles. I am listening to them tonight and I have discovered, much like Yanyin IEMs with its low impedance at 10 Ohms. The Eagle also is a 10 Ohm IEM.

This is a case where amplification is not exactly the best way to hear the Eagles. These are highly efficient meaning you might actually get a better sound using the single ended 3.5mm out vs the balanced out using one of the balanced connectors.

I know that sounds counter intuitive as these utilize 2 dynamic drivers that make up the bulk of the music, you're hearing but much like the Yanyin IEMs these will actually sound a bit more bassy in single ended vs using them in balanced out. It sounds like it has a touch more bass vs the balanced out of my Fiio M15 I am listening to right now. I supposed if you want a more balanced version of the Eagles sound you can use balanced out. Lol.

This was also the case for the highly sensitive yanyin Iems. I suppose if you want a bit less bass you can go balanced but it seems this also has an effect on note weight. Music sounds a touch weightier in general from the single ended out. In other words, don't throw out your single ended connectors just because you have a source with balanced out is my point. Try the single ended from your players. It might surprise you. Of course, your tips and cables will come into play here as well. Its included copper cable is excellent by the way. Matches perfectly with the Eagles.

Folks that get in on the 2 for 1 deal right now is getting a bargain and a heck of deal for both IEMs. The Eagle itself is easily worth the price you're paying but an extra highly regarded hybrid thrown in is a crazy deal.
2 IEMs for the price of 1! :)

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2022 at 2:59 AM Post #12 of 169
MEAOES Eagle - audiophile 4 drivers hybrid in-ear earphone

MEAOES eagle-IEM.jpg

The MEAOES brand released the 2BA+2DD 4 drivers hybrid earphone - Eagle. Eagle represents wisdom, courage, freedom, and success. MEAOES hopes to arouse our inner touch by full of wisdom and freedom music, to travel through the jungle and mountains like eagle, and listen to the real sound.

The eagle uses resin 3D printing process, medical-grade environmentally friendly materials, and hand-painted panels to give the eagle an excellent texture.

Custom high-frequency dual balanced armature, rich details and delicate high frequency.

7.5mm dome titanium diaphragm dynamic driver for mid-frequency, the vocals are full and smooth.

8mm dome ceramic diaphragm dynamic driver for low frequency, low frequency dive deep, good elasticity.

The 6N single crystal copper detachable cable with the 3.5mm/2.5mm/4.4mm plugs, the sound quality is better.

The independent cavity design gives full play to the sound quality of the driver and reduces interference. The metal conduit has a built-in 2BA to reduce high frequency loss. The 7.8mm dynamic driver and 8mm dynamic driver have independent sound chambers to reduce interference and resonance, and the sound is cleaner and more transparent.

MEAOES eagleF.jpg

PENON Stay updated on PENON at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com
Nov 3, 2022 at 5:23 AM Post #14 of 169
Well I tried to order, anyone know what this means?
Screenshot_20221103-081437_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Did you check out using their card payment? There’s been issues with that, I think everyone just uses PayPal to check out. I hope you’ve added in the free 9th anniversary gift to the basket as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back