Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Review & Measurements
Jun 19, 2018 at 9:52 PM Post #557 of 4,845
They are shipping it a month early??!!! They have improved considerably in shipping times!

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:19 PM Post #558 of 4,845
They are shipping it a month early??!!! They have improved considerably in shipping times!
No. They are shipping for the first group who bought them. That's the time frame that was originally stated.

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:53 PM Post #559 of 4,845
No. They are shipping for the first group who bought them. That's the time frame that was originally stated.
I hate to say this but I think you are wrong. Massdrop said in their update that they will have 1000 pieces extra in stock which they will sell in the next drop and ship it in 2-3 business days. I don't think massdrop will be stupid enough to ship to the people who purchased in the third drop earlier than the people who bought it in the second drop. But this just my thoughts on this.

Jun 19, 2018 at 10:58 PM Post #560 of 4,845
I hate to say this but I think you are wrong. Massdrop said in their update that they will have 1000 pieces extra in stock which they will sell in the next drop and ship it in 2-3 business days. I don't think massdrop will be stupid enough to ship to the people who purchased in the third drop earlier than the people who bought it in the second drop. But this just my thoughts on this.

Pretty sure you are right, here’s another post in which they said this:

apologies for the confusion! All HD 58X drop participants (including those from April - you!) will have their order shipped out next week. We currently have thousands of headphones at the warehouse preparing for shipment. We also have 1,000 leftover headphones, and those will launch next week. Hope that helps clarify!

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-hd-58x-jubilee-headphones/talk/2114495

Jun 19, 2018 at 11:54 PM Post #561 of 4,845

Pretty sure you are right, here’s another post in which they said this:

apologies for the confusion! All HD 58X drop participants (including those from April - you!) will have their order shipped out next week. We currently have thousands of headphones at the warehouse preparing for shipment. We also have 1,000 leftover headphones, and those will launch next week. Hope that helps clarify!

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-hd-58x-jubilee-headphones/talk/2114495

Really makes me wish I'd have bought a couple more pairs that last drop, then.

Jun 20, 2018 at 1:02 AM Post #564 of 4,845
Dude, did you read the part about there being an additional 1000 units available next week that will be available to ship immediately (well, 2 - 3 days)?
I'm apparently misreading everything. If they are the same price as original, I'm ordering a few more pairs.

Jun 20, 2018 at 1:35 AM Post #565 of 4,845
I'm apparently misreading everything. If they are the same price as original, I'm ordering a few more pairs.
well, i doubt the same price will stand but that again is my opinion

Jun 20, 2018 at 9:56 AM Post #566 of 4,845
Jun 20, 2018 at 9:58 AM Post #567 of 4,845
I guess the reviews will have to wait until next week though, sadly. I'm also guessing that they will likely up the price.

Jun 20, 2018 at 10:19 AM Post #568 of 4,845
Hopefully I can grab a single one of those 1000 leftovers when Massdrop put them up for sale next week. I didn't put money on this drop originally because I wasn't sure what the tuning was supposed to be but I'm now very curious to try a Sennheiser with that sort of tuning.

Jun 20, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #569 of 4,845
For now it seems that around June 25th my findings can be made public (date is not totally fixed yet).
https://diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/brands-s-se/hd-58x-jubilee-massdrop/

This would coincide with next weeks drop? Hopefully we get a few reviews next week. I know it’s not long until they ship, but I’m in Australia, so I need to add two weeks onto the shipping compared to you folk in the old US of A :frowning2:

Edit: Some people over at Massdrop are saying that their’s have just been marked as shipped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back