1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Massdrop AKG K812 Giveaway! - COMPLETE!

Tags:
First

Back
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Next

Last
  1. Opzon
    Hope I win!! If not congrats to the winner! Username on massdrop is Opzon

2. Jung Woo Cho
    usename : JungWooCho 

What do I want to see? 
    AKG K812

Good luck everybody!

3. seobon
    My username on massdrop is seokim.

Personally, I would really like for there to be a new community based wholly around computer components including sound cards, ram, pc cases, MOBOs, SSDs and HDDs, CPUs, GPUs etc... Realistically however, I would love for there to be more Massdrop partnered drops such as the Massdrop AKG K7XX within different communities as well as even within the audiophile community itself. Perhaps a cool, more reasonably priced IEM under 200 dollars or a E-Element partnered mechanical keyboard with more key switch with a really cool design or even a massdrop inspired Vlado Leon are just drops that I would personally love to see branded alongside Massdrop. I personally love how you guys can produce these Massdrop partnered products at a much more affordable price point! Keep up the good work!   

4. Raptor34
    My username is my email address.

Would like to see some affordable equipment case isolation feet.   

5. Androb
    Androb92 is my username on massdrop :) 

And I would be interested in seeing the Schiit mjolnir 2 in a drop sometimes!

6. neurofone
    Username: mpinsk

I'd love to see some Schiit gear on Massdrop (if they'd be willing to work with Massdrop).  Especially would like to see their high-end multi-bit DACs (Gungnir or Yggdrasil) and high-end amps (Mjolnir 2 or Ragnarok).  

thanks!

7. smitty1110
    smitty1110

HiFiMan HE-X

8. jerrikko
    This is a great idea for community engagement. Personally would love to see the Cayin C5, Fostex t50rp MK3, or Phillips X2. If they came in less than amazon, would snatch em up right away.

MS handle: Jerrikko

9. Gaboonvyper
    Gaboonvyper

I'd love to see the new Dharma featured. I got to hear them at RMAF and was highly impressed. You could also do a deal for the Hugo/Mojo :)

10. brn80
    ID on MD: Psychetron

Audio-gd gear, HiFiman planar HPs

11. Eagleboy
    Massdrop Username: TommyFive

I'd love to see some small portable closed cans, or maybe some cans with active noise cancelling. 

12. dead99
    Username: dead99

I'd like to see the Beyerdynamic DT-990 pro on massdrop sometime soon

13. Javiero
    Cool, thanks!
    Username: Javiero

I'd love to see a DAP, possibly a Fiio X7-Massdrop special edition...

Thanks

14. nwguy
    username dr.rooster

I would definitely like to see a collaboration between you and Sennheiser.  A blacked-out Momentum (including the metal headband) would looks sweet!

15. Guitarist9273
    inskeepe@gmail.com

I'd like to see some Audioengine products, some Emotiva active speakers, the Elac Debut bookshelf speakers, and some Oppo PM3 headphones. Maybe the NAD Viso HP50.

First

Back
35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Next

Last